đź’€SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISESđź’€ - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RVD has been rebuild for the 434813 time, and he is now uploaded to CC. Hope you like it and enjoy him. ?

e3gqP6P.jpg
jLa9aOZ.jpg
XshquDM.jpg
sa69uAl.jpg

And thanks for the kind words and the advice for The Fold finisher for Ace. Very much appreciated.

20 minutes ago, Soul RiderX said:

RVD has been rebuild for the 434813 time, and he is now uploaded to CC. Hope you like it and enjoy him. ?

e3gqP6P.jpg
jLa9aOZ.jpg
XshquDM.jpg
sa69uAl.jpg

And thanks for the kind words and the advice for The Fold finisher for Ace. Very much appreciated.

Your're welcome  dude. It's the least I can do for all the great content you've provided. Plus, I have to update the moves topic since 2k21 is canceled.

Dude that RVD looks freaking phenomenal, you really captured the face perfectly with the latest update. Thats how you know a caw is really good, when from a distance you can see who the face is supposed to be and all the little details shine through. 

Didn't plan on having RVD in my game but that looks so good i gotta get it.

My friends thanks for putting a smile on my face with those comments.  Appreciate it very much. 

Here is a preview of my next caw,  "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown. Used his current look with his past attires.

nwdn-file-temp-1604532108291.jpgnwdn-file-temp-1604531833759.jpgnwdn-file-temp-1604532017272.jpgnwdn-file-temp-1604531799994.jpg

Appreciate the comments friends. Monty was one of my favorites growing up and watching TNA. Man was he cool as all cool, extremely underrated.
"The Alpha Male" is now up on CC. Tell me what you guys think.

SptlDPA.jpgWYtCqD3.jpgIKfXVIr.jpgZXvquPZ.jpg

Swann! Nice! Looks perfect my man, the face is spot on, love the body texture, sometimes a good body texture is was makes a caw really become the wrestler you're going for. The Impact caws you're churning out is like early Christmas gifts.

Hope to see some more Impact guys, theres still alot that desperately needs good caws on CC. Moose is one especially that needs one, theres like a handful of caws of him on CC and they're all terrible, theres like 2 thats kinda decent but their attires and tattoo work suck. When i saw Iconic2K make Moose for 2K20 on XBox i was extremely jealous lol, it was like the first really good caw of Moose, cause there wasn't even a good Moose for 2K19, i remember hundreds made for that game and they all sucked.

Leon is a possiably I guess. I'll look into it.
Regarding Moose, man I think he is the hardest caw to make for sure. It's all in his tattoos, and they are barley visible for obvious reasons. Believe me, I want a playable Moose in my game too. I'll see what I can do mate.

For now you'll have to do with the X-Division champion, Rohit Raju. He is now up on CC.

S9WPRwX.jpg
8wU3svk.jpgIXxs6up.jpgoSwFw2Q.jpg

Rohit! Nice, i've been becoming a big fan of his as of late, without a doubt one of the best on the roster right now.

Yeah i know what you mean about Moose and the tattoos, perhaps you could get in contact with Iconic2k and work with him to convert his Moose to ps4, he looked to have nailed his tattoos.

Thanks for all the love J-Man, appreciate it. Regarding EY, it's very possible, don't know about Tommy or the Rascalz though.

And Haven't been here in a week or so,  but got something coming up. Here is a preview of my next caw,  "??? ????", Sami Callihan. Still need to create his attire logos, and maybe make some small tweaks to the morph. 

Eni58-ZKXEAAC6-CL.jpgEni5y-Iu-XYAMz-T44.jpg

Archived