💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I've upload so many caws, I have 3 different accounts.
The first one is: Mister-Fiend
Second one: LordFiendX
Latest one: SirFiendX

You can clearly see that I was a beginner with the first few uploads on the Mister-Fiend account, but I got kinda decent I guess from there.
And thank you my friends for the warm words, very glad you all enjoy Cage.?

Saying you got decent from there is an understatement my friend, you're one of if not the best creator on PS4 right now imo, cause the g.o.a.t Ryeedee has pretty much stopped creating and the other OG's aren't really making anything either, i'm extremely thankful we got you on there churning out amazing work man. Still amazed how amazing and how much better your Roman looks than the ingame model, you really knocked it outta the park with him.

I know i brought it up before but i really wish you'd consider going back and redoing your Damien Priest, he was one of your early ones that showed promise but wasn't perfect, i feel like as good as you are now you could really nail him this time. As much as i love Bhangraman, his Priest the more i look at it the more i don't see Damien Priest in the face at all, feel like he missed the mark on that one.  Just a suggestion, thought i'd bring it up again and see if you may change your mind :)

21 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Saying you got decent from there is an understatement my friend, you're one of if not the best creator on PS4 right now imo, cause the g.o.a.t Ryeedee has pretty much stopped creating and the other OG's aren't really making anything either, i'm extremely thankful we got you on there churning out amazing work man. Still amazed how amazing and how much better your Roman looks than the ingame model, you really knocked it outta the park with him.

I know i brought it up before but i really wish you'd consider going back and redoing your Damien Priest, he was one of your early ones that showed promise but wasn't perfect, i feel like as good as you are now you could really nail him this time. As much as i love Bhangraman, his Priest the more i look at it the more i don't see Damien Priest in the face at all, feel like he missed the mark on that one.  Just a suggestion, thought i'd bring it up again and see if you may change your mind :)

I love seeing replays like this,  it puts a genuine smile on my face, and makes the hard work pay off.

Regarding Priest, I won't count that out,  although finding references to his tattoos his a freaking bitch. ?

With that being, here is a preview of my next caw. Really delighted with how his face turned out: 

20201020-004633.jpg

1 hour ago, Soul RiderX said:

I love seeing replays like this,  it puts a genuine smile on my face, and makes the hard work pay off.

Regarding Priest, I won't count that out,  although finding references to his tattoos his a freaking bitch. ?

With that being, here is a preview of my next caw. Really delighted with how his face turned out: 

20201020-004633.jpg

Eddie! I was not expecting him. Best one I've seen yet. Thank goodness his entrance is in the game.

2 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

20201020-004633.jpg

OMG EDDIE EDWARDS!! Dude i've been dying for someone to make him going back to even 2K19, can't tell you how excited i'am for this caw man. And that face already looks ingame quality, just an amazing job man, cannot wait to see the finished product. 

As for Priest no worries man, if you ever get the urge to go back to him i look forward to it :)

9 minutes ago, Soul RiderX said:

Hopefully Retribution will be coming up soon. Gonna convert the ones created by Iconic2k over from Xbox to PS4.

"Die Hard" Eddie Edwards is now officially up on CC. Probably my best caw IMO.

yQdsGxJ.jpg
lTMIJEW.jpg
a1mccEJ.jpg
oC5Owl8.jpg
gaDHOma.jpg

You're not wrong by saying it is your best one yet. Looks phenomenal. Glad you are making retribution too!

Thank you my friends. I had a feeling this will turn out to be one of my better ones while I was making it. Was a lot of fun. 

And J-Man, while your out there thinking about when to download Edwards, here is a preview of my next caw:

1603673252072-55064355.jpg1603673323508-722323099.jpg

Just downloaded Ace, wow looks even better in game, flawless job man, attires perfect, face is spot on,  its good to finally have a great Ace Austin.

And its so good to be getting some high quality Impact caws, hope you churn out some more Impact guys, Sami Callahan's one i'd love to see, he's another guy who doesn't have a good caw. 

Decided to scrap this Ace Austin caw. Just didn't fully dig how he turned out face wise. Wasn't completely happy with it. So I reworked on his face texture and created a body texture also, and here is a preview of the revamped version. He will be uploaded soon.

GHrmehg.jpg
fKL7QE1.jpg
isW9eMt.jpg
O2V6Scw.jpg
KpwqPiT.jpg

Archived