💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shad is planned, just need to perfect his texture, will probably make JTG also, but that's not a lock. Darious Carter is possiable too.
Right now I present to you the new and improved Wardlow Caw. I worked on his morphing, made his head bigger, changed the body morph, added more detail to the face and a added better hair texture and singlet textures with help from Defract. Hope you like the results.

BySjJaO.jpg
NBm9agp.jpg
RxyJWrN.jpg
21UyPLT.jpg

Wow Wardlow looks amazing, big improvement, almost looks like an ingame superstar now.

Seeing as you went back and improved Wardlow any chance you might do that for Damien Priest? looking at him again the face texture could be better and the tattoos could be tweaked and blended more, some of the tattoos have a skin tone outline that doesn't match his skin tone, and maybe update his attire as well. I feel like you've improved and gotten so much better since you made Priest that you could go back to him and really nail him perfectly this time around like you just did with Wardlow.

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Wow Wardlow looks amazing, big improvement, almost looks like an ingame superstar now.

Seeing as you went back and improved Wardlow any chance you might do that for Damien Priest? looking at him again the face texture could be better and the tattoos could be tweaked and blended more, some of the tattoos have a skin tone outline that doesn't match his skin tone, and maybe update his attire as well. I feel like you've improved and gotten so much better since you made Priest that you could go back to him and really nail him perfectly this time around like you just did with Wardlow.

Thanks brother. Regarding Priest, I'm not sure, since BHANGRAMAN did a really nice one. I'll probably focus on some other dudes to create in the future.

4 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Um just downloaded Ridge, when looking at him closer the nose has a white streak on it and so does the left eyelid, may need to touch up the texture a tad.

RH.png

Oh that's no biggie, I just forgot to add the particular logo to cover it.  Will look into it and reupload it. Thanks for reminding me brother. ?

Dominik Mysterio has been uploaded to CC. This is a conversion of Iconic's caw from the Xbox One side, with a few minor tweaks from me. On the alt attire , I adjusted the D on his gear to a P, and put a mask on him, just so if anybody would like to use him as Prince Mysterio.

7ds5BXv.jpg
XSIsnNj.jpg
gcpqZA6.jpg
DFao9VA.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

I love the Prince Mysterio thing you did as well!

Yeah wanted to give an alternative for anybody that saw the reports about the Prince Mysterio thing. Thanks again lol?

Archived