💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Appreciate you putting Righteous' moveset on Shamrock so I don't have to change it myself LOL

Lol I figured I'll do that and follow the guy formula instead of choosing my own,  since It's such a hustle, and the guy knows his stuff.

18 hours ago, Joshistar said:

Fantastic work!!!! You literally are a front runner with the caws on PS4. 

Nah bro, I'm not the front runner, there are more tenured and knowledgeable creators on the PS4 side then I am, guys like BHANGRAMAN, Wizard, Nascarfan, Ryeedee, Razaback. I'm just a newcomer doing his best. Glad y'all like my work, that's greatly appreciated.

13 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Hey would you consider updating Brian Cage to look more like his AEW look? he seems to have more of a tan now and new gear. Your Cage is great but he's super pale in comparison to how tan Cage is now in AEW.

Well I don't now buddy...?

He is now up on CC. ?
a2Z93FX.jpg
cHhXV7v.jpg
5xm6S4S.jpg
OyxTpJ7.jpg
1JsFZ4u.jpg

7 minutes ago, Soul RiderX said:

Thank you, hope everybody will like it. I personally think that he turned out real fine.

Duuuude the minute I saw it I had to make A LOT of space and download it, and it was worthy! This Cage is the best one I've seen and the attires are awesome! especially the first one and the last one.

3 hours ago, Playboi Icardi said:

Duuuude the minute I saw it I had to make A LOT of space and download it, and it was worthy! This Cage is the best one I've seen and the attires are awesome! especially the first one and the last one.

I like comments like this, it makes all the hard work worth it. Super glad you liked him, I was holding off on releasing him till I thought I would look as perfect as possible.

And regarding that last attire, It's a custom one I made from scratch since I know he likes Wolverine and stuff, and thought it will look cool. ?

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Awesome! Thanks for updating him man it looks better than ever. This is without a doubt imo the best Cage caw we've ever had, amazing job man.

Many thanks buddy. Totally worth the hustle for this comments.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:25 PM, J-man89 said:

Any interest in making El Hijo Del Fantasma?

I may try my hand with creating him now that he is a champion and all. We will see.

On 6/5/2020 at 12:07 AM, Petey_the_Clown said:

With every CAW you clearly getting better and better. MJF and Cage genuinely look scanned models! So impressive Soul

Thanks alot brother. I may upload another version of cage down the line with a different face texture.

On 6/8/2020 at 7:18 PM, Joshistar said:

Gotten to love MLW recently - Hammerstone looks incredible! 

Thanks a ton.?

23 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Hey by any chance could you update your Damien Priest with his Takeover In Your House gear?

I'll look into it, I also really liked his attire.

The Monday Night Messiah Seth Rollins has been uploaded to CC.

VMEqpzs.jpg
vhBoZFz.jpg
kqUl2FE.jpg
VKMPmBc.jpg
23AAvoy.jpg

Not sure if you're working on Fantasma or not, but if you plan to or if you're in the middle of making him, he just took his mask off on NXT and got a new name, so he likely aint gonna be wearing his mask anymore, so i wouldn't worry about making his mask if you do plan on making him.

Archived