💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reuploaded Kross. This is the final version as I completely changed the face texture and some of the morph, including a new face template. He also finally has a body texture.

5 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

I'm  not a fan of matt morgan.. but I think i'll be getting that Matt Morgan

You are too GOOD!

Dude how can you not love the Blueprint?!
Guy was awesome.

Wow the updated Kross looks so much better, and much more like how he looks, i love the new face texture, love the body texture, and i noticed you even tweaked the tattoo on his arm and got it more accurate. This is definitely the best version of Kross you've made.

Also i would recommend changing his announcer call name to Kerry Ann Cruz,  sounds very close to the real thing.

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Wow the updated Kross looks so much better, and much more like how he looks, i love the new face texture, love the body texture, and i noticed you even tweaked the tattoo on his arm and got it more accurate. This is definitely the best version of Kross you've made.

Also i would recommend changing his announcer call name to Kerry Ann Cruz,  sounds very close to the real thing.

Many thanks brother. And seeing as he is already uploaded, I'll leave that to the ones that do download him. But hell, I'm going to change mine fore sure, thanks for the tip mate.

The final version of Karrion Kross looks AMAZING! The only bad thing is that when I download it the face paint on the fourth attire doesn’t show while playing with him (Entrance as well). But the weird thing is that when I go to my Creations and go to edit, the face paint is there like it has it on, and the face paint logos appear in my downloaded images and on the CAW as well, any suggestions on how to fix this glitch?

Regarding the face paint, I believe its a glitch in the game. I reuploaded him to CC, And I hope it will fix this weird issue. 
As far as Morgan goes, the hashtages are:
Matt Morgan
The Blueprint
If that doesn't work, just search for my creator name, LordFiendX.

On another note, Orange Cassidy has been reworked and uploaded to CC.

hNI4V41.jpg
NKPuqCZ.jpg
eKIKfyg.jpg
xFtZ63X.jpg
FubQN4F.jpg

9 hours ago, Darkdecayvamp29 said:

So i have tried downloading your caws after the newest patch and a lot of have issues with downloading with the logos i will re try tonight and see how it turns out 

What's the issues excatly? Are logos not showing up? 
If so, you need to go to options, then to the deletion utility, and delete all unused logos, You've probably reached the 1000 logo limit, and since the game doesn't alert you, it will keep downloading, but without the textures and logos of the caw.

11 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

If so, you need to go to options, then to the deletion utility, and delete all unused logos, You've probably reached the 1000 logo limit, and since the game doesn't alert you, it will keep downloading, but without the textures and logos of the caw.

I will try again and see what happens okay but its usually just the logos giving me problems but i thought it would alert you sense 2k19 did

4 minutes ago, Darkdecayvamp29 said:

I will try again and see what happens okay but its usually just the logos giving me problems but i thought it would alert you sense 2k19 did

Well you're not the first one telling me this regarding the logos, but 100 percent of the time it was the situation I described. Try what I suggested and let me know.

9 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

Well you're not the first one telling me this regarding the logos, but 100 percent of the time it was the situation I described. Try what I suggested and let me know.

Will do what are your search tags i think your the guy who made the kross i wanted 

2 hours ago, Darkdecayvamp29 said:

Will do what are your search tags i think your the guy who made the kross i wanted 

Creator name:

Mister-Fiend

Or alternate account: LordFiendX

If your searching for kross, just write is name in the hashtag.

8 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

Creator name:

Mister-Fiend

Or alternate account: LordFiendX

If your searching for kross, just write is name in the hashtag.

Will do i mean i trust you your caws are legit and that kross looks badass i hope its just i have to many saved logos lol 

On 5/20/2020 at 6:38 AM, Soul RiderX said:

Yeh this isn't Your fault uploading the Caw's.. Clearly DarkD has been downloading a lot of caws... If texture don't load chances are its the game being broken. I had to delete everything and start over to fix the issue... similar happens when you max out 880 Logos

4 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

I'm gettig that shamrock right now! you beautiful man

Edit.. I can't seem to find him.. Whats the search tags?

How weird.. LordFiendX won't show up in a search.. I had to go through the pages to find Kenny Boy

That is weird. I do always put the name of the wrestler as the first hashtag so it will be easier to find.

Archived