đź’€SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISESđź’€ - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

Aldis looks good. It's times like this I wish we could add his "Gilded Warrior" theme. Or his new theme. It would make the creation so much better.

I'm with you on that man.

Aldis has been uploaded.

Will add pictures later.

As always, please let me know if there is any problems with the logos or face texture.I tried to download him from another account, and it was blank, so I wanna know if its just a problem from my end.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work! Have any plans on who to make next?

Probably Killer Kross. He is long overdue, and alot of people asked.

I just need to know that everything is fine with Aldis, since I suspect that his logos and face texture doesn't show when downloaded. Looking for someone to confirm if that's true or not.

Will you be doing the other members of strictly business to go along with Aldis

Its a possibility, but right now Kross is the next one. I'm still thinking of making my Eli Drake from last year, but I'm not 100 sure I'll make him. We will see after Kross.

Its a possibility, but right now Kross is the next one. I'm still thinking of making my Eli Drake from last year, but I'm not 100 sure I'll make him. We will see after Kross.

Can't wait for Kross, if he's gonna look as good as ur 2K19 kross he's gonna look amazing. And i'd love to see Eli Drake, he's one no one has made a good version of yet.

Can't wait for Kross, if he's gonna look as good as ur 2K19 kross he's gonna look amazing. And i'd love to see Eli Drake, he's one no one has made a good version of yet.

There is no reason for Kross not to be as good as last year, since its the same textures. Hopefully I can make him even better.

I still have Eli Drake textures, I just need to update his NWA look and attire.

Can I make a request for a Marty scroll

I don't think I'll make scrull, since there is some fairly good ones already up in CC man.

I also updated the first post on the topic and added images of Aldis CAW.

Loving both Masters and Aldis - surprisingly enough I havent had any missing logos on any of them!

Keep up the good work and again thanks so much for your creations.

Thanks you for downloading and supporting. The CC is probably the only thing that merely keeps this game going right now.

Thank you for the quick response! I also downloaded, I assume is the latest version of, Sandow and he looks amazing.

Didn't do much aside from the attire on the updated Sandow and some minor morphing adjustments, everything else was made by a creator named Wizard Of Thay, he also created the face texture, so kudos to him.

And no problem mate regarding the response. Will check about Masters soon and let you know.

Can you re-upload a non dlc version of shooter stevens please because my game keeps crashing with him

I tried uploading him without the dlc, but for some reason, it tells me that he has parts from the Smackdown pack, although he doesn't. I tried fixing it a couple of times, without any luck. Will try again soon.

I had that issue too..... I also think my Macho Man broke my game... some caws and attires are causing major game breaking.

With all the issues this year's game is having, it becomes really hard to keep on creating stuff and CAW's. It seems like they fix one thing only to break 10 others.

With that said, I took a crack at creating Riddick Moss. This is still not the finalized version, but his first attire his done:

IOuxDV8.jpgcMWthfH.jpg

nukMeRu.jpg

WfpzVE3.jpg

I'm also working on Jeff Cobb, although I'm not sure I'll finish him.

Also, I'm trying to tackle Damian Priest, although like Cobb, I'm not sure I'll finish him.

Regarding Kross, He's on hold right now so I can try and improve his tattoo work, since I'm not 100% happy with it.

Archived