đź’€SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISESđź’€ - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's some big compliments right there. Make all the work worth it in the end.
Thanks alot friends. :)

I'm happy to say that Edge is uploaded.
I've made his body texture look even more defined in his abs and chest area. Really happy with how he turned out in the end. I believe that this is my best work alongside Kross from last year.

As with every other CAW this year, let me know if there is any trouble with the logos not appearing or anything of that matter mates.

Edge

Tags are:
Edge
WWE AEW TNA ROH

Royal Rumble 20

r8mHZ4G.jpgB2ThTh3.jpg6yUm5Jr.jpg
L7WiVsh.jpgAzucbf9.jpg
71e6mUO.jpg

If you didn't upload it first time (you backed out of it upload menu and tried again) then try uploading first time. If you uploaded first time try going to the upload menu (where you put in the tags) back out and then upload.

UPDATE: Just checked and it downloaded ok for me however the tattoos and face texture are missing although even without the face texture it still looks better than the game version.

SfYCCJy.png

As far as the tattoos go, I'll try to do the edit method and reupload him the way newageoutlaw said.

As far as face textures go, I should upload the face texture before I upload the CAW for a better chance of it showing up right?

If it doesn't say anything when you are uploading then it shouldn't happen. If it does the best way to tell is how many of them are listed. It lists one of each for each individual slot (or it did when I last checked).

EDIT: If it's all 4 it'll be something on all and 2 would probably be 1 attire slot (or both entrances) and 1 would be entrance i expect because ring and entrance normally have the same except a few parts extra on entrance.

If it doesn't say anything when you are uploading then it shouldn't happen. If it does the best way to tell is how many of them are listed. It lists one of each for each individual slot (or it did when I last checked).

If it's all 4 it'll be something on all and 2 would probably be 1 attire slot (or both entrances) and 1 would be entrance i expect because ring and entrance normally have the same except a few parts extra on entrance.

Well it didn't notify me of anything when I uploaded him. I could do without the hat and of course the trunks, so I'll get rid of them and we'll see where we stand. Hopefully it will fix it.

Alright, so I reuploaded Edge with the method NAO suggested me. I took away the hat that he wore in the last attire, so the problem with the DLC wouldn't show up. I've also edited the entire collection of his tattoos and his body texture with the in game edit mode to hopefully make it show up for you guys. I hold my fingers that this time everything will work smoothly.

Along with that, I've worked on Masters a bit more. Added custom body hair, his robotic arm tattoo, and adjusted some of the morphing. Would love some feedback.

Wc6t1uD.jpg

KfBsX9Z.jpg

Yeah i'm still getting the you need Hogan and the Smackdown anniversary edition to download. I don't know if theres actually something on ur Edge from those DLC things or if its just some bug.

You just copied Gamevolts attire onto the caw didn't you? if so i don't know why i can't download it since i downloaded Gamevolts attire with no issues, did you change something on it? Or is something from the head DLC? like the hair or beard? cause thats the only thing thats different from Gamevolts attire is the hair and beard parts.

Well the only thing that I've changed is adding a longer beard on the last attire, and giving him that sleevless shirt, which originally had the club's logo. I don't think any of them are DLC material. I'll just try to have is last attire with the original created beard, and will remove the shirt I guess.

Its fine if u just wanna leave him up as is, i'm gonna be getting the smackdown anniversary DLC probably next week, that'll likely let me download him hopefully. Cause i doubt just removing an ingame shirt and the beard would fix it, i dunno why but certain caws just get bugged and wont un-bug until you get the DLC it says it requires.

Cause i assume ur Edge just has Edge's default moveset and entrance right? and nothing on his attire is from the DLC, so its just one of those things unfortunately, its like the game randomly chooses to make a caw bugged with that DLC bug, where even though nothing on it is DLC it still says you need a certain DLC pack to download it.

Nah its ok man, I'll upload him again. I want everybody to enjoy it, not just the people with deluxe editions. I'll leave the current one up, and will upload the modified one soon. Will update when its up.

Edit: I think I found what caused the problem other then cena's hat. I had a downloaded scoop slam on his moveset that probably caused the problem.

I've reuploaded Edge.

Let me know if everything is working mine.

It worked! Thanks man, i just downloaded him with no issues, and he looks even better in game, once again phenomenal job on him, caw of the year imo.

Yes! Im glad it worked. I checked beforehand on my other account and it worked perfectly, but I waited for somebody to tell me its ok.

Thanks for the compliment brother. While I'm really satisfied with how he turned out, there is some amazingly likelike caw on CC.

Do you have any suggestions on Masters?

It worked! Thanks man, i just downloaded him with no issues, and he looks even better in game, once again phenomenal job on him, caw of the year imo.

Yes! Im glad it worked. I checked beforehand on my other account and it worked perfectly, but I waited for somebody to tell me its ok.

Thanks for the compliment brother. While I'm really satisfied with how he turned out, there is some amazingly likelike caw on CC.

Do you have any suggestions on Masters?

Nah Masters looks great i don't see anything wrong with him, another amazing job. I was a big fan of him back when he first debuted and completely annihilated Steven Richards, and rag dolled him in the Master Lock while he had a broken nose. He had a freaking cool entrance too, shame it isn't in the game anymore.

Btw i just read Killer Kross has officially signed with NXT, is he on ur list of people to make? he was one of ur best caws in 2K19.

Actually its either Kross or Aldis that are next in line. The bright side with cross is that I already have his logos and face texture made from last tear. I may try to create one of his face paints look.

Archived