💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

Thanks you all my friends. As always it's super nice to hear all of your supportive words, I really do appreciate it fellas.
With that said, EC3 has been uploaded to CC. Hope you do enjoy him.

aMVqzxT.jpg
xhq2hx9.jpg
5ETiQHG.jpg
MRXhTiQ.jpg
CsZYlv9.jpg

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/24/2020 at 12:14 PM, Petey_the_Clown said:

boom! very nice... insane how much he looks like the 2K model 10/10

Thanks my friend. So glad I took my time with him and let it develop into what it is now. Glad you like it. ?

33 minutes ago, duvalsfinest2k said:

I've downloaded ec3 and when I went to take a look at it, the face texture and attire logos are missing... 2k been screwing up community creations and making logos missing on caws, arenas and titles again 

I'd say you've likely hit the logo limit, after you hit the limit you are still able to download stuff but it just wont download the logos on the caws you download.

Can anybody else confirm this problem? I test it out on an alternate account, and it worked out fine. If you do encounter this problem, well mostly its the logo limit, as you need to go to options, deletion utilty, and then go to custom logos and delete all unused logos. That's the only fix I reckon that can help.

8 hours ago, Jonathan Olivas said:

Are all of these still available? For ps4

All are available mate, except of course Escobar which Is a preview. Some are under account name Mister-Fiend and the others under LordFiendX.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I still need to tweak him morph wise a bit, and then I'll  start with the attire and tattoos.

And regarding Mendoza and Wilde, we will see in the future.

21 hours ago, Jtown4life said:

YOOOO !!!! as always amazing work. Cant wait for Escobar. When can we expect him 

Much love. Still looking to perfect the likeness a bit more. I believe he will be up real soon. 

Omg Warhorse?! Wow didn't expect that,  he looks freaking perfect, just a flawless job man.

And that Escobar update is beautiful, can't wait to get my hands on him, hope you upload him soon.

I'm glad we got you on PS4 man, you're without a doubt one of the best.

1 hour ago, Jeb ? said:

Escobar looks beautiful ? not familiar with Warhorse but he looks good as well!

How do you not know who RULES ASS?

Escobar looks awesome. A must get for me. :D

Archived