💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something seems off about Bryan, maybe its more I'm used to seeing his 2k model.. and thats not really accurate 100%

Like this is good.. but he looks more like his ROH days than now.

Then again he has lost a lot of weight in his face since the shave.

For your one above.. I reckon the shorter hair and stubble suits more. But maybe widen his eyes out a click or two. I think his eyes are just a shade too close together. The mouth is on point tho!

try .. if its possible pad out his calves a bit and I think he's a little fuller around the gut in reality... All that vegan Wheat stuff

I met Bryan many years ago at an ROH event... He's way bigger in reality than he seems in wwe.. Same as Jericho too back in 2006 when he was showing me pics of his wife and kids at a Fozzy gig... Jericho compared to me was like Scott Steiner to Elsworth.

Daniel looks great man. Love the start on Archer. (Best of Luck on the Tattoos)

Also, this might help for Archer 

Sig: Chokeslam 9, Avalanche Crucifix Slam(his old finsher, the Blackout)

Fin: Claw Hold (EBD Claw), Mandible Claw 4(the one with the Pin Combo) or Mandible Claw 3

Thanks my friends. and much appreciated for the Sigs & Finishers MoTown.?
Here is an updated preview of the face and body. I've also included a preview of his entrance jacket.
I'm still trying to figure out the logos for his pants.?

NfpSXSP.jpg
N0awA5n.jpg
6QvTp9E.jpg
qq0B1Yb.jpg

Decided to take a break from making Archer, since I can't seem to get a good enough reference to his tights logos. Will get back to him soon. In the meanwhile, I've decided to revisit my Edge CAW( yes, again). I know alot of people are really happy with the current result, but I actually think this version is better. I've put up a compression shot of the old one and the new one next to each other.Let me know what you guys think.

XpFhlQ4.jpg

Love the Edge update. 

I think his head is too small compare to Edge ingame model. One thing that I notice from your last Edge, the face looks so good from the front shot. But from the side view, it's kinda miss Adam's profile. My suggestion is you gotta work on that area more.

Keep on the good work. Are you misterfiend on CC?

I still prefer the old mate, but the beard itself looks better on the new.. and the face structure .

You know what, I think you are trying too hard. Maybe it's because 2k20 in game models seem lesser than previous years.... your original edge texture looks like its straight from a 2k developer. (one of the good ones)

The Updated edge.. might have looked better next to 2k19 models i'd say

Well thanks alot for the feedback. I've decided to stay with the old Edge Model, but I will work on the face structure a little bit and post a preview soon.

With that said, I've decided to redo my Nick Aldis caw face texture. Let me know which version you prefer. 

4geMIOj.jpg

Also decided to take a crack at Jake Hager/Swagger. Should I keep this up?
vy2nVEz.jpg
04tBRd0.jpg

Thank you both friends. Your opinions are highly appreciated.
Since some of you guys add some advice and feedback on my original Edge caw, I've adjusted the original Caw's face structure and body morphing. Is it any better guys?

nQC0xr3.jpg
49tNG3k.jpg

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Face texture ain’t showing up for me on the updated Edge, new body morph & everything looks great though. 

That's weird as f*ck, but I come to accept it with this game my man. Anyway, I've updated the original Edge CAW, and he has been uploaded a few minutes ago. Let me know if there is any problem logo wise.

MaA4MRC.jpg
tNIxHPY.jpg
YP0li5A.jpg
Cmglm6Y.jpg
wOXHVvs.jpg

Also uploaded the new Nick Aldis CAW.  Has a new face texture and body texture.

wDqWnYC.jpg
5rtkpsZ.jpg
EYUCAGv.jpg
GMRTMoh.jpg
RvlOEre.jpg

Archived