đź’€SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISESđź’€ - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Masters looking pretty good! I dig it!

Thank you. Appreciate it.

Made some progress with Masters. I've added a body texture, his left arm tattoo, and his boots and trunks logo. His robotic looking tattoo on his right arm is a real pain, but hopefully I'll get there.

sJ3RyD8.jpg

Wow Masters looks awesome, amazing job man. I wasn't the biggest Masters fan but that looks so good i'ma have to download it when you put it up.

Hi man, that awesome to hear buddy.

Contains spoilers from the Rumble-

I just saw Edge's rumble return, and I thought damn his model is looking like crap, so I thought I would try to create him from scrap. Its still a very, very early work. I still need to work on the morphing, on his face details, and adjusting the colors of his body texture and tattoos. I'm not sure I'll finish it, it depends if there will be interest.

9L6yyFs.jpg

GGQ5R7i.jpg

The attire is entirely Gamevolt's work, I just imported it for the preview.

Thanks to both of you friends. As far as masters shoulders go, I can make them bigger. I'll work on it.

When it comes to Edge, it is still very early, I just started working on him. I'll try a few face textures and we'll see what I can achive.

I tried a different face texture, its from his recent Raw return. I'm quite happy with the results. Would love some feedback.

eYHmHMb.jpg

DbPGznx.jpg

i52PqEp.jpg

Wow that looks great man, the other 2 textures wasn't quite there but this one looks just like Edge. Only thing i'd say is to get the texture a tad bit darker, it looks a bit too bright especially on the forehead and nose, but other than that it looks perfect, you really captured the age in his face with this one.

Just as a heads up, I added Edge in my topic, and the best combo I came up with was this:

Sig: Inverted Sharpshooter, Middle Rope Spear(as a 3rd finisher for guys like Big Show, Kane, Braun, etc.)

Fin: Spear 11(Even though it's Roman's version, it fits Edge pretty well.), Spear 5(I think that's his version)

You can also move the Edgecution to Strong Grapples as a desperation move.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Me: *comes in topic amd sees Shooter Stevens* Oh hey, that guy looks pretty familiar. Cool original though.

*scrolls down* Oh hey, that's a pretty good Damien San...

Oh...

Thanks for all the amazing responses mates.

Here is hopefully a final preview of Edge. I tried to adjust the tone of his forehead and nose, and I've added his abs (or at least I've tried).
Let me know if their is something that needs improvement.

TeRiaaS.jpg
TnTtjLW.jpgQTJZSsV.jpg

Its getting there, the caw is perfect from every other aspect, you just need to get the face texture color perfect, which judging by this side by side comparison pic you need to get it a little paler

Edge.png

If you can get the texture closer to the color of his face from this pic it'll be perfect., the color is almost there you just need to adjust it to be a little paler.

The texture color you had on the previous version before this was close its just the forehead and nose was a bit too bright, but with this one you made the forehead and nose seem to be closer in color to the rest of the texture now which is good, you just need to get a blend of this texture and the one before it, cause the one before this was a tad bit too bright, and this one is a bit too dark/sunburnt.

As i said its so close to being perfect, you just need to make the texture a little paler now and try and get it to the color of the pic of edge from the comparison pic. You're on the right track to nailing the color, just make it a little paler and you got it i think.

Tried working on the tone more. I also worked on his body texture to make the abs more defined. The thing with the forehead is tricky, since for some reason, the game puts alot of shine on that area, which really sucks.

This is probably the final preview before I upload him. He has 3 attires. The original one from the rumble, another with white tights, and another with longer beard and black tights.

ImwQdFV.jpg
09MkhX0.jpg
PjAyZom.jpg
B3ue8aq.jpg
38Fpner.jpg
OApp2o6.jpg

Omg you nailed it man! He looks amazing, perfect in every way, wow phenomenal job, i just don't even have words for how good this is. You nailed the color with the texture and it matches the rest of his body flawlessly. And i love the attires, i hope he does wear those color variations of his Rumble attire cause they look amazing.

Now i just gotta wait patiently until i can download this work of art :)

Archived