💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Wow you nailed him man! Best Cage i've seen by far, body texture looks great, face texture looks great, love the attires, just an amazing job man, can't wait to download him.

At first didn't think I'll take a crack at him, since there is BHANGRAMAN version, but decided what the hell, I think "The Machine" is a talented dude, and wanted to try what I can do with him. Really appreciate your feedback and warm words my man. Glad you like him.
I'm thinking about making a Wolverine themed attire as a 3rd attire. What do you guys say, Any interest?

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bdking4 said:

Negative. Same thing seemed to happen with Archer for me.

Well, try to go to the deletion utility, and delete the unused images, then try to download them again.

Can someone confirm if the logos are showing for them?

18 minutes ago, Soul RiderX said:

Well, try to go to the deletion utility, and delete the unused images, then try to download them again.

Can someone confirm if the logos are showing for them?

I'm a moron. My logos were full. Didn't realize you could keep downloading with it full. The logos are there on Orange and Archer. Great work. Looks awesome in game.

2 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

Good work, love that Lance Archer!

Thanks a lot mate. I'm actually not super satisfied with his face, but it is what it is right now. Will overhaul it and use a different face texture very soon. 
Any thoughts on Cage?

6 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

I feel like the forehead part of Cage's texture stands out. I like the entrance attire though with the eyepatch, don't really watch him so it's my first time seeing him wear that

Thanks friend. The Machine has been uploaded with a fixed forehead color.

YcT6Ded.jpgcKcaV2j.jpgMFutoV4.jpg7vqedf1.jpgEbyTfWs.jpgVDrMdtD.jpg

Worked on Archer face texture to add more facial features. Also added a 2nd black attire. Both DLC and non DLC her now uploaded on CC.
Both of the versions are 100% identical, but for some reason, this dips*it of a game shows them differently. Non-DLC has a more glossy look with the shading and all. Go figure. ?

DLC Version-

rE2R4wt.jpgAqdR8Lq.jpg3Lt2WnP.jpgAenCMxi.jpgce87nwt.jpg

Non DLC Version-
SmrQRJZ.jpgQU4kxGT.jpgQw7smGW.jpgoFusuBT.jpg

4 minutes ago, wiscowilz said:

Archer and Cage look sweet man. Keep up the great work.

Who are you working on next?

Thank you brother. And well, the next one is already uploaded. It's a redo of my Wardlow CAW, this time with a better face texture and morphing.

x6DLX10.jpg3DCPiTN.jpgnicHnzh.jpgJPERn6u.jpgCLlhZsz.jpg

Looks good. I need to figure out a third man to go with MJF and Wardlow in my League formatted Universe. Either using MJF and Wardlow as my team with a different bigger name singles guy or a partner for Wardlow.  ANd have to figure out if I can fit Archer onto a trio.

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

The non DLC Archer is missing his face texture when downloaded. All the other logos are there, just his face texture is missing.

What in the actual hell?! I'll test it later to see if it happens to me too on my alternate account. If needed, I'll reupload. Thanks for notifying me.

3 minutes ago, Soul RiderX said:

What in the actual hell?! I'll test it later to see if it happens to me too on my alternate account. If needed, I'll reupload. Thanks for notifying me.

False alarm, the face texture is there, my logo slots was just all full up, i deleted unused ones and his face texture is there now. Sorry about that.

1 hour ago, Wizard of thay said:

for tino I would recomment making the ears more pointy and more prominent. also there is a beeter hair for him I think (a jack swagger one???)

beyond that looks great.

Any suggestions on how to achive that pointy look mate?

Archived