đź’€SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISESđź’€ - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

Actually its either Kross or Aldis that are next in line. The bright side with cross is that I already have his logos and face texture made from last tear. I may try to create one of his face paints look.

Awesome, can't wait man, ur Kross was one of my favorites from 2K19.

Ah damn, for some reason Edge's body texture aint showing up for me, just now noticed i just see a set of well defined shiny abs. But no worries i downloaded the body texture u uploaded for him and fixed it.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually its either Kross or Aldis that are next in line. The bright side with cross is that I already have his logos and face texture made from last tear. I may try to create one of his face paints look.

Ah damn, for some reason Edge's body texture aint showing up for me, just now noticed i just see a set of well defined shiny abs, i hate to ask u to reupload him again. If u don't want to you could always just send me the texture and i could apply it myself if you don't wanna go through re uploading him again.

Well I actually uploaded the body texture already. Just download it, and replace the one that is not showing up and it should be good mate.

Ah damn, for some reason Edge's body texture aint showing up for me, just now noticed i just see a set of well defined shiny abs, i hate to ask u to reupload him again. If u don't want to you could always just send me the texture and i could apply it myself if you don't wanna go through re uploading him again.

Well I actually uploaded the body texture already. Just download it, and replace the one that is not showing up and it should be good mate.

Yeah lol i just realized u did and updated my post saying i fixed it.

Yeah lol i just realized u did and updated my post saying i fixed it.

Oh thats cool man, hope it turned out fine.

Finally downloaded! Awesome work. Already made Edge the Universal Champion in my Universe lol. Thanks a lot, man.

That's awesome to hear man. Enjoy. :cool:

I think I'm finished with Masters. This is his final preview before I upload him. Any suggestions or feedback will be welcome.

V86lqHh.jpgbQlbLwP.jpg

yUxFJRy.jpg

egJLmCe.jpg

Also started working on Aldis. This is a very early preview. The attire is also a placeholder for now, till I get his tights textures.

cN0kwBY.jpg1dbNLQq.jpg

Aldis is coming along nicely. Had some spare time to work on him today. Put on his tights logos. I'm still trying to find some better quality logos for his ace logo on his knee pads and tights. Did some work on the face texture. I adjusted the skin tone, fixed some of the shading around the eyes, and overall repaired some of the quality. I still need to create his jackets logos, and he will probably be uploaded in the upcoming days.

?Some feedback and will be much appreciated.

RFpGPDD.jpg

VftfUFk.jpg
bfpkvqW.jpg
HpgfK8y.jpgBEnwvl3.jpg
FqI2wU0.jpg
xaP7KA6.jpg
eGdy8CO.jpg

Nice work man. Making me want to start cawing on 2K20 if only i knew the risk lol

Thanks man. Yeah Cawing in 2K20 is a real pain, hopefully the latest patch will fix some shit.

Masters will be uploaded later today.

When can we expect nick aldis....I cant wait to download him

Well I'm looking to get some feedback on him. I have all the logos to make 3 of his tights, and one of his jacket. I will probably make his other jacket soon, and he will probably be uploaded in the upcoming days mate.

With Aldis the face texture looks good, but its not quite there yet in terms of matching the rest of his skin tone, on the texture the forehead, nose, his right cheek and his bottom right lip are too bright, i'd work on getting those to match the rest of his body's skin tone.

As for the hair i think the first one works best overall, but the 2nd one aint bad either, you could always use both and put each hair style on different attires.

With Aldis the face texture looks good, but its not quite there yet in terms of matching the rest of his skin tone, on the texture the forehead, nose, his right cheek and his bottom right lip are too bright, i'd work on getting those to match the rest of his body's skin tone.

As for the hair i think the first one works best overall, but the 2nd one aint bad either, you could always use both and put each hair style on different attires.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on all things mentioned, and will post an update soon.

Chris Masters Has been uploaded.

Let me know if there is problems with the logos/face texture.

Tags are:

Chris Masters

The Masterpiece

WWE AEW TNA ROH

tPlPMpd.jpg

iXtB5z4.jpg

REM6S4L.jpgXwFZlmi.jpg

fRlcPHV.jpg

Also Aldis is almost done. I have some logo work to do on his jacket, but one of the jackets are 90% done. I also have 2 attires made, and will make another one soon.

EfjQqSO.jpg

SiQgKts.jpgXYK9JZk.jpg

Masters apparently has the Smackdown Anniversary DLC.

Thats some serious Bs. Their is nothing from the Sd DLC. I checked it out a million times before. This game is just beyond F*cked up.

Thanks for the compliment yohansigned.

It only seems to show the warning for uploading if it's from CAS. Anything added via entrance, moves or victory, in other words anything not put on in CAS, and it won't say when uploading.

EDIT: Also for those who get others listed when trying to download and they already have them (like Edge) it will show all extra content even if only 1 thing is stopping it.

Glad you added the black and gold attire, cause i just started watching NWA Power and watched the 1st episode and Aldis faced Tim Storm for the title and he wore that black and gold attire and i immediately thought i hope Soul Rider makes this attire for him.

He looks great, fingers crossed for no DLC when you upload him.

Glad you added the black and gold attire, cause i just started watching NWA Power and watched the 1st episode and Aldis faced Tim Storm for the title and he wore that black and gold attire and i immediately thought i hope Soul Rider makes this attire for him.

He looks great, fingers crossed for no DLC when you upload him.

Thanks man. Making all of them was a serious pain.

I also have the logos for his purple tights, but I don't want people to be bombed with tons of logos. He already have enough of those between 3 tights and the 2 jackets.

Archived