đź’€SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISESđź’€ - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moss looks incredible, you really captured his face perfectly. You're really becoming one of the top creators on here man, love all your stuff.

Thanks a ton my man, that really awesome to hear, very much appreciated.

I actually thought something was missing face wise lol

The game has been much less fun this year with the sheer lack of high quality CAWs compared to last year at this time (attributed to the issues with the game making CAWing just brutal). But man your appearance into the scene is godsend. Starting with that amazing Edge, Ive been looking forward to each one of your CAWs and Ill continue looking forward to them.

The game has been much less fun this year with the sheer lack of high quality CAWs compared to last year at this time (attributed to the issues with the game making CAWing just brutal). But man your appearance into the scene is godsend. Starting with that amazing Edge, Ive been looking forward to each one of your CAWs and Ill continue looking forward to them.

Hearing that kind of feedback and compliments really make dealing with the limitations and setbacks of Creating contact worth it.

I made some progress with Jeff Cobb. Currently this is where he stands now:

jqIITeC.jpg

VCJelRt.jpg

That Cobb is awesome! I didn't know I wanted Cobb until you just posted that!

Much appreciated mate.

Although I'm not that sold on his hair choice, but there is nothing that resembles his current hair. Maybe Rollins?

Will loook into it.

Worked a little more on Cobb, and made him a new white attire.
1uNqCKc.jpg

I've also started to work on Mil Muertes A.K.A El Mesias. Right new a have a prototype of a face texture, I still need to adjust the coloring and some detail to the face. Bare in mind, This is a very, very early preview:
0ITANvb.jpg
SknFaTU.jpg

Worked a little more on Cobb, and made him a new white attire.

1uNqCKc.jpg

I've also started to work on Mil Muertes A.K.A El Mesias. Right new a have a prototype of a face texture, I still need to adjust the coloring and some detail to the face. Bare in mind, This is a very, very early preview:

0ITANvb.jpg

SknFaTU.jpg

I know this is a stupid question, you clearly have great sources for textures... have you got or do you want his Lucha AAA game attire or texture?

Also I know the fun is researching yourself... but any other caw's down the line you want us to find images for?

Side note to this day 15yrs on... I have never been able to find the Eddie Guerrero tights attire he wore before his death. On N64 no mercy I had links and textures galore... but it's like every clear image has now been removed on google. Even the HBK I just uploaded, I had to make that texture because it just didn't exist!

I know this is a stupid question, you clearly have great sources for textures... have you got or do you want his Lucha AAA game attire or texture?

Also I know the fun is researching yourself... but any other caw's down the line you want us to find images for?

Side note to this day 15yrs on... I have never been able to find the Eddie Guerrero tights attire he wore before his death. On N64 no mercy I had links and textures galore... but it's like every clear image has now been removed on google. Even the HBK I just uploaded, I had to make that texture because it just didn't exist!

I wouldn't mind getting the textures from the AAA Game. Might work it in somehow. May need to create a slot for Mesias and a slot for Mil.

Right now I'm looking to get some good references for Mesias tattoos. I'm supre satisfied with how his face turned out, but for some reason, and I can't quite put my finger on it, something isn't clicking for me face wise when it comes to his original masked look. This is were he stands right now:

tuzmucS.jpg

gNQfbGg.jpgoAFYXeB.jpgRU3GBMf.jpg

And created his new masked look. The tights and wrist band logos are customs, since I can't seem to find the logos he wears with this look.

DWT0Bv1.jpgYiflURP.jpg

uG2hLS4.jpg

Also, Riddick Moss has been uploaded, along with Jeff Cobb. Let me know what you think.

Riddick Moss

0QdquEp.jpg

LVJtHzw.jpgzNeKuku.jpg

iJY9WJW.jpg

O50m0KE.jpg

Jeff Cobb

jqIITeC.jpgVCJelRt.jpg1uNqCKc.jpg

Yep.. both have all textures attached.

I personally would have gone with Angle 2001 singlet for Cobb.. his 2006 version seems to push the stars through and it shows up ever so slightly. But not sure people will notice, only me because I had the issue when doing my Angles.

Also Moss looks great! he really does

Yep.. both have all textures attached.

I personally would have gone with Angle 2001 singlet for Cobb.. his 2006 version seems to push the stars through and it shows up ever so slightly. But not sure people will notice, only me because I had the issue when doing my Angles.

Also Moss looks great! he really does

Thanks. And yeah, in hindsight, I should have went with Angle's 2001 singlet. Maybe down the road I'll get back to Cobb and change it.

You're going in on these projects. Every time I open a CAW topic now I just assume it's from the 19 board. It's easy to forget the potential 20 has. Good sheeit

Got some work done on Priest. He is really coming together nicely, although I have a hard time with his tattoos.

hLrjUw8.jpgJDVMOU3.jpgxjE362S.jpgjqw72IT.jpg

I also got a new preview for you guys. Since I didn't saw any good CAW of him on CC, I tried my hand creating Wardlow from AEW. Let me know what you guys think.

3TINbKi.jpg
JUNMIBc.jpg

I actually think the Edge you've already got uploaded looks better tbh.

That's fair enough man. I'm still trying to adjust the face texture and the morphing though.

Do you have any suggestion or feedback on Wardlow/Priest my friend?

Love the new body texture on Edge, just downloaded the original Edge with it and it looks great.

Glad Its liked man. Enjoy my brother.

Moving on, I've had some work done on Wardlow, and he is ready to be uploaded. I just need to give him a moveset, and he will be up soon.

c6gWLp6.jpgzjDBAHh.jpgWqEjXDz.jpg8u5c8eI.jpgvrqF2Yj.jpg

The singlet texture on attire 4 is a custom one, since I wasn't quite happy with the quality of the original one. Put the original texture on attire 3 just in case anybody wants it.

Sorry Late to the party.. Keep original Edge... its perfect, the updated one looks out of place with other models.

Also.. you're a beast Soul Rider! gotta be the best and most active cawer now on CC... Obviously we have our legends on this forum still.. but you picked up the ball and ran with it on 2k20

Sorry Late to the party.. Keep original Edge... its perfect, the updated one looks out of place with other models.

Also.. you're a beast Soul Rider! gotta be the best and most active cawer now on CC... Obviously we have our legends on this forum still.. but you picked up the ball and ran with it on 2k20

Thanks a ton my man, very much appreciated. I've really gotten into Cawing just last year for 2K19. With the state of the game this year, CC is the only thing keeping it running, at least for me.

With that said. Wardlow has been uploaded.

Let me know what you guys think.

Archived