💀SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISES💀 - Last Uploaded for this Topic

MisterFiendX

5 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Not sure if you're working on Fantasma or not, but if you plan to or if you're in the middle of making him, he just took his mask off on NXT and got a new name, so he likely aint gonna be wearing his mask anymore, so i wouldn't worry about making his mask if you do plan on making him.

I'm not, but I did create a face texture for him a while ago that I didn't got to check out in game. I don't know if he will use the mask for his entrance or not, so I'll wait for his next match, and we will see.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Soul RiderX said:

I'm not, but I did create a face texture for him a while ago that I didn't got to check out in game. I don't know if he will use the mask for his entrance or not, so I'll wait for his next match, and we will see.

Awesome. Yeah he may wear the mask for his entrance and take it off like Andrade used to do.

17 hours ago, Rekka_N0_Ryo said:

Question, how do you do the full arm sleeves ? do you do them in two parts and what sizes do you make them ?

I don't reckon I did a full sleeve with only two parts. For Kross I had a couple of different tattoo parts that I applied separately, regarding the sizes, it depends, if it's a big chunk of the sleeve then I'll go with 512, but if not then I'll always try and go with 256, so I'll have more logo points for the attire.

On 6/14/2020 at 1:34 PM, VanillaSlice said:

What's you tag for creations love most these. Great Stuff.

Mister-Fiend and the alternate account is LordFiendX.

10 from the Dark Order has been uploaded to CC.

RwCmW9d.jpg
euXav4o.jpg
U50vsF6.jpg

I had no idea who Jacob Fatu was when you posted him, but i looked up his stuff and instantly became a fan, that dude is amazing, its crazy the stuff he's able to do, he reminds me of a more agile Umaga.  I can't believe he's not been signed by WWE yet cause they could make him into a big star. I downloaded him and am currently giving him a big pushy in my NXT show.

On 7/2/2020 at 1:31 PM, Petey_the_Clown said:

awww.. man... awww . You done did it again.

He is beautiful. I would hug you if it wasn't for social distancing.

Much love man. I'll take a virtual hug  lol ?

On 7/8/2020 at 3:29 AM, J-man89 said:

I had no idea who Jacob Fatu was when you posted him, but i looked up his stuff and instantly became a fan, that dude is amazing, its crazy the stuff he's able to do, he reminds me of a more agile Umaga.  I can't believe he's not been signed by WWE yet cause they could make him into a big star. I downloaded him and am currently giving him a big pushy in my NXT show.

Glad I helped you become a fan mate. Jacob is mad talented, so freaking athletic for his size, and just a savage in the ring.  Hell if I know why WWE or AEW, or even Impact didn't got their hands on him already, But I know he is heavily scouted, and will probably land in the big leagues sooner rather then later. Meanwhile, He is tearing up MLW along with Alexander Hammerstone. 

On another note, I tried something here, he is not uploaded, as I only put on a few mere mintues  of work on this. I'm not sure if there is any interest in this, but decided to let you see it nonetheless :

9KKyo8i.jpg
c0UgMgZ.jpg

Oooo See..... You nailed Edge because the 2k version kinda looked half arsed.

But EC3 in game looked bang on, and yes I know he's got a hair cut and goatee now but something about yours seems off from a far. The texture is correct.. I think the face morphings might be off. He also needs to be a little more jacked... Unless he has slimmed down since wwe... we don't know yet.

Not gonna tell you how to suck eggs but can you do a side by side with his in Game version?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 11:51 AM, Petey_the_Clown said:

Oooo See..... You nailed Edge because the 2k version kinda looked half arsed.

But EC3 in game looked bang on, and yes I know he's got a hair cut and goatee now but something about yours seems off from a far. The texture is correct.. I think the face morphings might be off. He also needs to be a little more jacked... Unless he has slimmed down since wwe... we don't know yet.

Not gonna tell you how to suck eggs but can you do a side by side with his in Game version?

Thanks for the honest feedback my man.
I thought about scraping this entire EC3 project, but decided to test myself and see what I can achieve, and this is the latest update:

MSGz02L.jpg
2iT0Ul3.jpg

2 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

That is way better!! Day and Night with difference there. Everything from the head shape to the skin tone is way better. Amazing job!

Cheers man. ?
Any points for improvements?

Thanks for the love guys.
I've used Reverse DDT 3 and the Tye Breaker as Sigs, while the Headlock Driver and Cobra Clutch 3 are Finishers.
Are is a updated preview. I've added some width to the nose tip and the lower nose to better capture his nose shape.
Also after seeing his more recent appearances, Figured I'll change the hair style to something to better resemble his current look. 

mqMQDh0.jpg
IPlF3qC.jpg
B8eT0bT.jpg
yW1tQVS.jpg

Archived