Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Official WWE 2K20 Discussion Thread II

I know i've said it a million times but holy *Censored* i am so *censored*ing tired of the stupid goddamn mother *censored*ing broken image uploader.

6 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

I know i've said it a million times but holy *Censored* i am so *censored*ing tired of the stupid goddamn mother *censored*ing broken image uploader.

That was the whole reason I gave up on 2K20. The images are hardly ever at the image manager after "uploading" them and then the few times they are they are all blurred during gameplay.

What do I need to play as AEW in the universe mode?

Wrestlers,created belts and arenaer

What else?

Can someone rekommand some creators?

Well, thats something.
Imagine them closing the servers when people still need to wait 3-4 months for the game...the hell the community would unleash.
They can accept a shitty game, but if you dare touch their community creations, you are dead. XD

Well, thats cool of them at least, to support 2K19 all the way to 2K22s release.

Just now, CROSS-Out said:

Well, thats cool of them at least, to support 2K19 all the way to 2K22s release.

Well, now I can plan for a 2K19 AEW Universe. That'll keep me busy. Was waiting to see what would happen with the servers.

4 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

Anyone knows when Sin Cara ever used that attire? I remember seeing this render all the time but I can't find any photo or video of him using this in a match.

48 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

Holy crap, thank you so much! I completely forgot Sin Cara used to have special light during his match.

The games had it too. in WWE 12 for Sin Cara's debut. I think it was just 1 vs. 1 matches

4 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Why did the universe mode thread close down and especially so early by december?

Threads here get automatically locked if there hasn't been a reply in about 6 months I believe. You can always try and request a mod to reopen it though.

Edited by Fight Me.

Nope, not really.