184 replies to this topic

#141 Generations

Generations

Wolf Fang Fist

• Members
  • 92,345 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:46 AM

Tbf Nintendo is notorious for never lowering any game prices lmao

Actually, the eshop has insane deals all the time. I download more stuff on Switch than PS4 and Xbox One combined, just because those 90% off deals are too good to pass up. 

And those are only the first party Nintendo games that cost $60 for an eternity. :lol: If 2k18 still costs too much, it's because the developer of the game refuses to go lower, not Nintendo. 

Edited by Generations, 12 February 2020 - 04:46 AM.

#142 NewAjeOutlaw

NewAjeOutlaw

Jobber

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NewAjeCreations
  • Twitter: NewAjeOutlaw

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:02 PM

Lets hope they find a good one https://chp.tbe.tale...cws=60&rid=3851

#143 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

Scoops Ahoy

• Members
  • 5,261 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:22 PM

Lets hope they find a good one https://chp.tbe.tale...cws=60&rid=3851

*fingers crossed*  :angel:

#144 A N T I -

A N T I -

Jobber

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:32 PM

Things will be alright, one way or another. I pray the right things are being thought of for 2K21. No more Originals.

#145 glennsoe

glennsoe

Legend

• Members
  • 5,340 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 06:21 PM

#givecreatorsachance

#146 A N T I -

A N T I -

Jobber

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 06:30 PM

Atleast they have no excuse for custom music, once and for all. They never had one to begin with. Its priority in the wrestling genre.

I had a dream that they brought back the Million Dollar Challenge but it was a New Day tower ending with Kofi winning the belt. They mocapped him doing the milly rock. Lol

Edited by A N T I -, 12 February 2020 - 06:35 PM.

#147 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,886 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:46 PM

If their cloth/physics guy walked out it would definitely explain why the physics are breaking worse and worse with each patch. Hopefully someone who knows what they're doing especially when it comes to clipping applies.

Edited by Brandon-X, 12 February 2020 - 07:47 PM.

#148 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SonofMotown

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:20 AM

I was at Walmart today, and I saw 2k20 for 29.99, and the deluxe was still 89.99. Meanwhile, 2k19 was selling better.

They still have the nerve to sell 2K18 on Switch eshop for like $20.

That game barely even functioned on Switch. 

Honestly, I've never played it on the Switch. Donkey Kong and Pokemon are the only games I have on the Switch

#149 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,886 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:19 AM

I was at Walmart today, and I saw 2k20 for 29.99, and the deluxe was still 89.99. Meanwhile, 2k19 was selling better.

Honestly, I've never played it on the Switch. Donkey Kong and Pokemon are the only games I have on the Switch

Are you a fan of RPG and strategy games? I can't recommend FIre Emblem Three Houses, Breath Of The Wild, and Octopath Traveler enough.

#150 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SonofMotown

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:40 AM

Are you a fan of RPG and strategy games? I can't recommend FIre Emblem Three Houses, Breath Of The Wild, and Octopath Traveler enough.

Kinda. Honestly, I mostly play WWE 2k, MLB The Show, Pokemon, Assassin's Creed, and GTA. I just bought the Switch for gaming with family.

#151 NiceTwice

NiceTwice

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:21 PM

Seen that the game was a topic discussed at the wwe financial meeting (whatever its called). Glad to see that with reporting the game did poorly in sales, they admitted It was due to the quality of the game. Hopefully they work on getting the game back on track. Other flaws aside, Im a big fan of expanding creativity in the game but I really hate that 2k20 went so outside the box and left its traditional content behind for over the top fantasy shit. All the dlc stuff to me feels so redundant and obviously a way to cut cost instead of paying legends or new talent money for dlc

Edited by NiceTwice, 13 February 2020 - 04:25 PM.

#152 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,886 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:21 PM

I am so goddamn tired of the AI spamming running attacks. That shit is one of the reasons I avoid playing online for christs sake.

#153 Graeme Jones

Graeme Jones

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,334 posts
  • Gamertag: GraemeJMC
  • SEN (PS3): GraemeJMC
  • Twitter: @GraemeJMC

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:06 PM

I am so goddamn tired of the AI spamming running attacks. That shit is one of the reasons I avoid playing online for christs sake.

Oh god, memories of those baggy pants/hoody noobs spamming the glitched Triple H knee...that was the most spammed move in SVR 2010 (or was it 11?) Either way, that shit was god annoying!

2K have a shitload of work to do for 2K21!

#154 X-zero

X-zero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:57 AM

Oh god, memories of those baggy pants/hoody noobs spamming the glitched Triple H knee...that was the most spammed move in SVR 2010 (or was it 11?) Either way, that shit was god annoying!

That was annoying but it wasnt as bad as Spike's Headbutt.

#155 Graeme Jones

Graeme Jones

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,334 posts
  • Gamertag: GraemeJMC
  • SEN (PS3): GraemeJMC
  • Twitter: @GraemeJMC

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:41 AM

That was annoying but it wasnt as bad as Spike's Headbutt.

Spike headbutt/Back roll combo. Yeah, that sucked too.

#156 biddilybah

biddilybah

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 09:34 PM

I held off but managed to get the Deluxe Edition for £20 last night and thought Id give it a go. (On PC) First, as it was a big download, I thought Id try it on Geforce Now. It crashes constantly. You have to turn off replays or itll crash.

On my aging PC though (GTX1070 and i7 4790 with 24gb ram) the game is running pretty much fine. No crashes except if I copy elbow pads in the creation suite. The new lighting system has done wonders for the graphics I think. Im also loving the faster and smoother gameplay. It feels more like a WWE match and the commentary has improved so much too. Have fixed some entrance musics without any problems too.

It seems that newer hardware (which is what is on Geforce Now) doesnt play nice with this game, whereas older hardware seems to get on ok. My frame rates are even more stable and higher than they were on 2K19 too.

This then made me think. Those of you on consoles that experience crashing, are you playing on PS4 Pro/X1X or launch hardware? If playing on Pro, do you have boost mode turned on? Maybe turning it off will help alleviate them a bit. Worth a try.

This obviously wont fix issues with the creation suite but it at least gives you a more playable game if that isnt as important to you.

#157 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,886 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:27 PM

I'm personally playing on the ps4s slim redesign. No boost mode, and frankly I think the game should always be designed to work fine on the base consoles first and foremost.

#158 NewAjeOutlaw

NewAjeOutlaw

Jobber

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NewAjeCreations
  • Twitter: NewAjeOutlaw

Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:56 PM

Playing on normal PS4, Did reinstall 2K19 but that seemed to increase my crashes or I was just having an unlucky session.

#159 biddilybah

biddilybah

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:58 AM

I'm personally playing on the ps4s slim redesign. No boost mode, and frankly I think the game should always be designed to work fine on the base consoles first and foremost.

Yep, it should. My thinking was that maybe it was more compatible with base hardware than the newer models. (Which is why I was thinking if turning off boost mode would help).

Obviously thats not true now however. I know with newer hardware on PC, the game is a dumpster fire for crashing.

I hope 2K get their shit together for 2K21. Will be interesting what this supposed statement is going to be that the Take Two CEO mentioned. (Assuming it is a statement they are making)

https://www.dualshoc...-disappointing/

Edited by biddilybah, 16 February 2020 - 01:59 AM.

#160 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,886 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:04 AM

Hopefully its "we *censored*ed up, we're sorry, and we're going to fire the dipshit who forced these stupid fantasy DLCs into the game".