The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,886 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 18 February 2020 - 06:51 AM

I really, really wish the rope break mechanic was more consistent with how far away you can be. Sometimes a move places you literally right against it and no rope break occurs, other times you can be a decent distance away and a rope break triggers.

#182 ShinGojira89

ShinGojira89

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 09:01 AM

Hopefully they can find a way to give the ring more life when it comes to performing moves and movements in general. Because how it is right now, it makes the moves look like they are performed on a bed and not very impactful. Like when I hit a Batista Bomb, I want the ring to bounce and also have a more loud sound effect when hitting the mat. Maybe by next gen, thats something they can look into.

#183 glennsoe

glennsoe

Legend

• Members
  • 5,340 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 07:10 PM

I just finished playing wwe2k19 and wow,what a great game compared to this "game"..

Why does the caws on 19 look sooooo much better than the caws on 20?

#184 A N T I -

A N T I -

Jobber

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 07:14 PM

2K19 was like this moment in time where things were right and making caws was a blast, aside from the part where people always changed their looks directly after being made. Looking at you, Hana Kimura. I spent a lot of time on you. Lol

#185 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,886 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 18 February 2020 - 07:29 PM

I just finished playing wwe2k19 and wow,what a great game compared to this "game"..

Why does the caws on 19 look sooooo much better than the caws on 20?

caws and in-game wrestlers have higher quality textures now, but I don't think the lighting in 2K20 was designed with them in mind (or anything, for that matter). Along side that, caws have an infuriating seem along their collar bone that is clearly there for the sweat system and its not blended whatsoever.

Like, 2K19 wasn't perfect, by the time 2K20 launched there were and are still some bugs in 2K19 I had hoped would be fixed but compared to 2K20 its a clean plate to 2K20s dirty cattle trow.

Edited by Brandon-X, 18 February 2020 - 07:30 PM.