Official WWE 2K20 Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh sweet jesus thank you... err, again.

Don't worry, the image loader doesn't work and on the odd chance it does, it uploads everything to 2K20 regardless of what you pick. :P
Are you shitting me?

The games endless parade of bugs glitches and general dumbassery infuriates me to no end, but I am going to say something good about the game here.

I actually really like the new blood system, with it being possible to open up different places, the blood being a bit more random (I can go multiple matches without it ever occurring, yet my most recent match had me draw blood after a single punch 30 seconds into the match). It feels a bit more like something that is unexpected instead of being boring and uniform.

In terms of something bad, Poison Mist is still useless. The fact you can't charge it unless your opponent is standing directly in front of you and not in any process of getting up makes it completely useless as a surprise attack since they will always grab you before you can spray them. This needs to be a move you can charge at any point. If you miss, you miss, oh well.

when 20 works it's a great game, however, it was really really half-assed. One of the things I do like is at times, my opponent when in doing a comp vs comp will jump the person before they get to the ring. That and in 20 they pull out a lot of stops and do moves that in 19 they would not, like both finishers and moves you don't see before.

I actually really like the new blood system, with it being possible to open up different places, the blood being a bit more random (I can go multiple matches without it ever occurring, yet my most recent match had me draw blood after a single punch 30 seconds into the match). It feels a bit more like something that is unexpected instead of being boring and uniform.

You get blood? I've had zero, even after busting someone open.

After a hundred matches I realised yes... there is blood. But unless your wrestler being busted open is bald, you rarely see it. But I have managed to bust some noses a couple of times which looks cool.

So i just tried to upload an image to 2K20 on my main account and of course it still doesn't work, back to using a dummy account to get logos on to my main account, great job 2K you guys really aren't able to do anything right are you? jesus how simple can it possibly be? just fix your freaking image uploader to where it actually uploads to the game you're trying to get them on.

Its just funny after all this time of their image uploader being broken they finally attempt to fix it and it doesn't work, lol you can't make this shit up. Its like they don't test anything and just throw shit at the wall and just hope it works.

When did they attempt to fix it?

On the website i now see the option to upload to 2K19 and 2K20, i click 2K20 and its still broke.

Yeah...because they simply added the option to upload to 2k19 again. Precisely because 2k20 is broken

It tends to start off as just a small cut that repeated attacks will open up more and more after opening them up. Also keep in mind the cut can be in the hair line which means you won't readily see it until it gets flowing. Its a dash of realism I actually personally quite like.

I really dont think the bloods supposed to be like this. I think it just seems like it was intentional. I mean I could be mistaken, but I dont remember anyone from 2k ever saying there were more realistic blood mechanics. I think its just broken like the rest, it just turns out some people are finding some enjoyment out of it.

I really dont think the bloods supposed to be like this. I think it just seems like it was intentional. I mean I could be mistaken, but I dont remember anyone from 2k ever saying there were more realistic blood mechanics. I think its just broken like the rest, it just turns out some people are finding some enjoyment out of it.

I don't see how that could be the case here tbh,

It's too specific in the places it comes out from to be accidental

Archived