Official WWE 2K20 Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, thats something.
Imagine them closing the servers when people still need to wait 3-4 months for the game...the hell the community would unleash.
They can accept a shitty game, but if you dare touch their community creations, you are dead. XD

Just now, CROSS-Out said:

Well, thats cool of them at least, to support 2K19 all the way to 2K22s release.

Well, now I can plan for a 2K19 AEW Universe. That'll keep me busy. Was waiting to see what would happen with the servers.

4 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

Anyone knows when Sin Cara ever used that attire? I remember seeing this render all the time but I can't find any photo or video of him using this in a match.

4 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Why did the universe mode thread close down and especially so early by december?

Threads here get automatically locked if there hasn't been a reply in about 6 months I believe. You can always try and request a mod to reopen it though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone here brought up how horrible the online servers are? I swear, around 75% of the time I enter a lobby, it just won't load the match. It just shows the loading screen for 10 *censored*ing minutes until someone gets bored of waiting and leaves the session. Drives me insane.

Archived