Official WWE 2K20 Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

Shame that guy doesn't have a follow-up tweet with who all the female poses belong to lol I used to check out the same 2K18 roster vid to find out who's pose is who's. ???

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

how do you disable the mixed tag matches the AI sets up in Universe mode?

Go to the calender, select the show, and go into the match tables.

• 1 month later...

The Shining Wizard Boot, right? Yeah, I haven't seen that move in years. If you're updating MVP, more recently he's used the Perfect Plex and the Playmaker (Overdrive) as finishers.

Yeah, that wonderful move, known to some as the Glimmering Warlock. Nah I'd planned on using it for a CAW. There used to be two versions, a really good looking one that they for some reason ripped out years ago, and a second version where the mocapper didn't land on his feet after hitting it that they kept around until I think at the very least 2K19. I'm really damn frustrated its gone, stop removing goddamn moves if you're not going to replace them.

Hopefully with MVP being with WWE, we get them remocapped for this game but goddamn does that ever piss me off. I can stomach a lot, but don't touch my moves.

• 1 month later...

I have a question for those who upgraded from PS4 to PS5: when you transfer your save data from one to the other, does everything stay the same in 2K20 on PS5? (CAWs, movesets, etc)

33 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

I have a question for those who upgraded from PS4 to PS5: when you transfer your save data from one to the other, does everything stay the same in 2K20 on PS5? (CAWs, movesets, etc)

Yes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 10:08 PM, AegisAvenger said:

Thanks! Yes, it is that one. I was certain she kept the star design of her top for her SvS attire. I guess I will have to choose one of them.

I assume this was your request lol nice

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AegisAvenger said:

Anyone knows what Cesaro wore for his entrance in his match at Clash of Champion 2016? I am trying to re-create his attire but all the videos that show the match doesn't include the entrance.

Dymx7ZJ.png

xNHw5cd.png

pretty much his look from 2k18 but with a white jacket and no armpad

1 hour ago, AegisAvenger said:

Anyone knows what Cesaro wore for his entrance in his match at Clash of Champion 2016? I am trying to re-create his attire but all the videos that show the match doesn't include the entrance.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

I know i've said it a million times but holy *Censored* i am so *censored*ing tired of the stupid goddamn mother *censored*ing broken image uploader.

That was the whole reason I gave up on 2K20. The images are hardly ever at the image manager after "uploading" them and then the few times they are they are all blurred during gameplay.

Archived