Official WWE 2K20 Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it’s either Spotify or nothing, then I’d go with Spotify. I too think it would be the easiest, most convenient thing to allow us to upload music files via wwe.2k.com for our own personal home use, similar to how we upload pictures minus the ability to share, but they haven’t done it yet for whatever reason they wanna give.

Yeah, I'll take something over nothing, but hopefully they go the proper way and just add full file support; even if there's a hard limit on file size at least its something I can work with for now.

47 minutes ago, JDSIZZLE17 said:

Has anyone ever encountered a glitch in WWE 2K20 where a wrestler who previously lost a championship still is shown to be carrying around the belt even known someone else has it? Does anyone know how to fix it? I've had this happen with a custom & in game championship.

Probably, i've experienced every bug under the sun at this point.

For the record, if you're in the middle of a universe PPV with champiosnhip matches and exit, then return to universe, all those championship matches will have been changed to non-title matches.

Its definitely something to do with the profiles, as I have an alternate profile that uploading works fine on, but for christs sake if I find out its because they got lazy and somehow *censored*ed up accounts that happen to have 2K19 saves on them, i'm going to be pretty goddamn frustrated.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to go back to 2K19 and as much as I despise what a mess 2K20 is, its just so difficult to go back to a game with less moves, inferior (in my personal opinion) controls, and lack of ring shake.

Yeah having less moves is what kinda kills 2K19 for me at this point. I find myself watching the 2K20 Mew Moves video compilations every now and again, wondering where it all went wrong....the game had so many great new moves. 2K19 had a damn good run but it’s almost over, if it isn’t dead already. No point in continuing to create for that game but I’ll support those do. I liked 19’s controls; I just wish they could’ve given us the option to select more moves via move modifier button. I mean, as far as I know, the “move modifier” button does nothing, when it could give us an additional 5 Strong Strikes, a second running corner attack, and things of that nature.

5 hours ago, BrandonX said:

I'm trying to go back to 2K19 and as much as I despise what a mess 2K20 is, its just so difficult to go back to a game with less moves, inferior (in my personal opinion) controls, and lack of ring shake.

Yeah, there are so many details and stuff i never noticed in 2k20 that made the game somehow a bit better.
Actually playing 2k19 feels much more boring than 2k20 for some reason.
Everything feels this tiny bit more smooth in 2k20...despite the game being so broken.

I agree. Its why I find it so tragic, underneath ALL its horrific issues, 2K20 is still the superior game. Its just.. I really wish they had just buckled down and kept patching it for another half a year.

Yeah, but then we would have gotten a more stable full price update masked as new game.
At some point we need more progress because the super old foundations of the series, cant hold together forever.

Even 2k19 has its problems and glitches, a engine that struggles and all that.
Sure its no guarantee that 2k22 will fix that, have a new foundation and all...but i do think them having a additional year for the game, is in the end a good thing.

As sad as it seems, this could have been the best thing for WWE games.

But still, 2k20 would have been a really neat game if all the trouble of yukes leaving wouldnt have disrupted the development.
It takes small but good steps into the right direction.

6 hours ago, KingKhan18 said:

And CAWs with neon hair and attire that spam the shit out of spears and superkicks online.

Flashbacks of SVR 09 with those shitty hooded CAWs with the CHOKE OF DOOM! Hated those *censored*wads! But the move thief ability was my best friend....BWAHAHAHAHA!

12 hours ago, KingKhan18 said:

And CAWs with neon hair and attire that spam the shit out of spears and superkicks online.

Never got the fun in any of that, but im not playing online so i never really saw that.
But its annoying to see those super weird caws in CC constantly.

5 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Flashbacks of SVR 09 with those shitty hooded CAWs with the CHOKE OF DOOM! Hated those *censored*wads! But the move thief ability was my best friend....BWAHAHAHAHA!

I dont really remember the choke of doom, i know it was a move that made tons of damage, but thats it...i remember the CAF move that had the constant gut kicks and ending with the Trouble in Paradise that was super strong and many used to get an advantage online.
But i never really understood move spamming and cheating in the wwe games, nobody remembers any ranking and who was the number 1, so why doing it.

Archived