Official WWE 2K20 Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of surprised there is no thread for this "results" and stuff.
But anyway..."more legends" WTF?

The game literally falls apart and people go "hey, lets add more legends".
I mean i get it normally and understand that people ask for this so that the developers dont forget the content...but when i see it after 2k20 so much higher than fixing the creation suite or physics or so...it just looks very weird.

I'm going to be honest, I really hope 2K22 or whatever it ends up being called drops Towers completely. I know some people kind of enjoy them but 2K have made it very clear they don't have the self control not to abuse them.

10 hours ago, BrandonX said:

I'm going to be honest, I really hope 2K22 or whatever it ends up being called drops Towers completely. I know some people kind of enjoy them but 2K have made it very clear they don't have the self control not to abuse them.

Agreed. I was really pissed off that in order to unlock The Fiend etc we had to go through those damned *censored*ing towers. I tried, and had enough of the A.I abusing the 'YOU AINT REVERSIN' SHIT BRUH!" mechanic.

Bruh. ? 

So people really want custom music over create an arena.

Create a Story over an actual branching story mode. ?

ALL OF THAT STUFF over Cross Brand CC?

Also, why are Spotify Intergration and Custom Music two different options?

What do they mean by "Unlock Create a Superstar Content"? Does that mean giving away all the parts that were locked last year or having the mechanic of having to unlock caw contact. I assume its the first since it's so high up..

35 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

I think they mean updates to create an arena tho that should prob should fall under creations in general.

But like... why does it need to be either or? We USED to have both, why can't people want both back? We're getting an entire extra year of development time and the game has a new director that at least seems like he gives a shit, there's no reason not to ask and expect both.

14 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

But like... why does it need to be either or? We USED to have both, why can't people want both back? We're getting an entire extra year of development time and the game has a new director that at least seems like he gives a shit, there's no reason not to ask and expect both.

Beats me but looking at the feedback results, I could see towers, and 2k orginals being cut for next year's game  prob road to glory as well. My concern is that they may just add in GM mode and call it a day also.

1 minute ago, crazyjk4 said:

Beats me but looking at the feedback results, I could see towers, and 2k orginals being cut for next year's game  prob road to glory as well. My concern is that they may just add in GM mode and call it a day also.

I am not going to complain about Towers nor Originals being gone. Both have very clearly acted as an excuse to half-ass DLC, and the towers were always a lazy mode used so they didn't have to design something more in-depth (plus as I said earlier on, 2K have shown they simply do not have the self control to not abuse the towers).

I doubt they'd do that, with an extra year of development time, they'd be INCREDIBLY irresponsible to not use it to fix the avalanche of issues and implement features that haven't been able to return or debut. They have a huge opportunity here, and I will be horribly furious and disappointed if they squander it.

1 minute ago, BrandonX said:

I am not going to complain about Towers nor Originals being gone. Both have very clearly acted as an excuse to half-ass DLC, and the towers were always a lazy mode used so they didn't have to design something more in-depth (plus as I said earlier on, 2K have shown they simply do not have the self control to not abuse the towers).

I doubt they'd do that, with an extra year of development time, they'd be INCREDIBLY irresponsible to not use it to fix the avalanche of issues and implement features that haven't been able to return or debut. They have a huge opportunity here, and I will be horribly furious and disappointed if they squander it.

I did kinda like the Roman Regins story tower tho I wish they would have gone fully into it with arenas and attires for each match and stuff but I wouldn't lose sleep on Towers being gone along with Orginals tho I wouldn't mind keeping the format of how Orginals were and having that for traditional DLC packs.  I'm somewhat hopeful they'd be able to fix all of the glaring issues wrong with 2K20, my worry was more so of them putting all of the focus on GM mode and prob Career mode that everything else gets little to no attention on. 

11 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

I did kinda like the Roman Regins story tower tho I wish they would have gone fully into it with arenas and attires for each match and stuff but I wouldn't lose sleep on Towers being gone along with Orginals tho I wouldn't mind keeping the format of how Orginals were and having that for traditional DLC packs.  I'm somewhat hopeful they'd be able to fix all of the glaring issues wrong with 2K20, my worry was more so of them putting all of the focus on GM mode and prob Career mode that everything else gets little to no attention on. 

Well if they do that they will be rightfully scorned and called out on it, I can guarantee that. Like I said, they've finally got an entire extra year, if they squander it, they deserve the shitstorm they create.

What exactly keeps making my custom titantron vids disappear from my caws in universe? everytime i go to a match they have the generic wwe logo on their tron, does editing a caw or downloading something cause it to reset or what? And crowd reaction and manager slots suddenly reset as well.

The fact that the game stability is around at the Bottom of the list really baffles me. Are they serious?

What do they think will all the Features and modes will be if the game has no stability and it's issues are not fixed at all?

These Things are top priority in my opinion and everything else comes after.

7 hours ago, Saturi said:

The fact that the game stability is around at the Bottom of the list really baffles me. Are they serious?

What do they think will all the Features and modes will be if the game has no stability and it's issues are not fixed at all?

These Things are top priority in my opinion and everything else comes after.

I think it is based on the three most important things question. And people didnt want waste one of those on 2K20's bugs.

So if 2K21 aint happening why can't they take the time to work on more patches for 2K20? the game has come a long way from the shape it was in from its launch, and it feels close to being alright, but theres still a long list of bugs in it that needs to be addressed. The 2nd slot in alt attires not appearing in universe needs fixed, custom tron vids and alignments resetting in universe needs addressed, the hair on Backlash Bliss goes nuts when you try and make and alternate attire for it, in general alot of hair styles tend to bug out for no reason.

There still things that need to be fixed in this game and they've washed their hands of it and intend on leaving it as is, despite not even working on 2k21 this year.

3 hours ago, J-man89 said:

So if 2K21 aint happening why can't they take the time to work on more patches for 2K20? the game has come a long way from the shape it was in from its launch, and it feels close to being alright, but theres still a long list of bugs in it that needs to be addressed. The 2nd slot in alt attires not appearing in universe needs fixed, custom tron vids and alignments resetting in universe needs addressed, the hair on Backlash Bliss goes nuts when you try and make and alternate attire for it, in general alot of hair styles tend to bug out for no reason.

There still things that need to be fixed in this game and they've washed their hands of it and intend on leaving it as is, despite not even working on 2k21 this year.

As much as I would like at least one more patch or so for 2K20 I don't see it happening, seems like it's dead in the water which sucks because we have wait another year plus with broken game and yeah the option to back to 2K19 is there but that feels even more outdated unless you get the PC version.  

Haven’t gone to the 2k forums but hope people are giving good ideas. I would go over there and share the many ideas I have to them but remembering these forums back then, I’m sure their forums are similar where you can write some elaborate shit and it’ll get drowned by amount of post or names considered important.

Archived