Official WWE 2K20 Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

You know... One thing really strikes home as I try to stabalize and finalize on 2K19 before it's CC servers get killed. I'll be playing the game until at least WWE 2K21 after all, but all problems considered, perhaps forevermore. Anyway, what strikes me? How many things are split-up.

Great point. I've said for a while that CAA and Create-a-Show should really fall in to the same bracket, but CAE should absolutely be tied in with Create-a-Victory, too.

Because of the Create-An-Arena video gltich, in order to not have videos replacing or playing underneath the images I set on the video screens (walls, minitrons etc.) even when I turn movies off or the images to Pattern a; I must use Easy Entrance animations. And I must also go into every CAW's entrance motions and turn-off videos for every screen except for Titantron and Ribbon (aka Minitron). Not finished yet, even if I have the movie display for the electronic boards turned off in CAArena, this doesn't stop them from playing movies in-between superstar entrances. Now I must go into Create A Victory, and turn off every video screen there as well. Why can't this been thrown into Create An Entrance's screens, to reduce all the loading screen waiting? I know, obviously it's not ''entrances'', but you know what I mean.

This issue should be fixed by simply using Pattern A on all LED screens, and using Easy Entrances for CAWs. You shouldn't have to do anything else.

It's similar to when you Create An Arena, but you cannot use said arena unless you Create A Show. These CAShow settings, or simillar, used to be a tab in CAArena. I don't see why they can't be re-combined.

Create A Video seems to be under-loved. Why can't this mode be folded into Universe Mode, as a blown-up Create A Promo/Story Designer type of element of Universe Mode? etc.

I've always found it really odd that they have a ton of cutscenes we can use for Create a Video, yet there's no means of implementing them in to Universe mode in any way, shape or form.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because of the Create-An-Arena video gltich, in order to not have videos replacing or playing underneath the images I set on the video screens (walls, minitrons etc.) even when I turn movies off or the images to Pattern a; I must use Easy Entrance animations. And I must also go into every CAW's entrance motions and turn-off videos for every screen except for Titantron and Ribbon (aka Minitron). Not finished yet, even if I have the movie display for the electronic boards turned off in CAArena, this doesn't stop them from playing movies in-between superstar entrances. Now I must go into Create A Victory, and turn off every video screen there as well. Why can't this been thrown into Create An Entrance's screens, to reduce all the loading screen waiting? I know, obviously it's not ''entrances'', but you know what I mean.

This issue should be fixed by simply using Pattern A on all LED screens, and using Easy Entrances for CAWs. You shouldn't have to do anything else.

Nope. CCArena's video screen settings is ignored (in that you can tell it to not have a video on a screen and it still will), and overrided by the entrance video settings in each CAW's C-A-Entrance settings. At least, that was still the case this morning when I had to turn off all of Abyss' videos except for Titantron/Ribbon in CAE so that my IMPACT Wrestling 2014 arena didn't turn into complete arse.

I was also frustrated to find-out that even though we can have a 4v4 match in 2K19, there isn't a 4man entrance. How... odd. You'd have thought that we'd have at least got one for Undisputed Era throughout the various patches and DLC's that 2K19 recieved throughout the year.

Nope. CCArena's video screen settings is ignored (in that you can tell it to not have a video on a screen and it still will), and overrided by the entrance video settings in each CAW's C-A-Entrance settings. At least, that was still the case this morning when I had to turn off all of Abyss' videos except for Titantron/Ribbon in CAE so that my IMPACT Wrestling 2014 arena didn't turn into complete arse.

I was also frustrated to find-out that even though we can have a 4v4 match in 2K19, there isn't a 4man entrance. How... odd. You'd have thought that we'd have at least got one for Undisputed Era throughout the various patches and DLC's that 2K19 recieved throughout the year.

UE do have a 4-man entrance, as do the Wyatt Family.

do you mean hard-coded to the in-game wrestlers? when creating a stable, i could only create tag/trios entrances. so you get 3 people coming out, and then one solo.

do you mean hard-coded to the in-game wrestlers? when creating a stable, i could only create tag/trios entrances. so you get 3 people coming out, and then one solo.

No. Create a 4-man group > Create an entrance > trio > pick either "The Undisputed Era" (NOT "The Undisputed Era Trio") or "Wyatt Family 2".

Source: I just created Evolution and as I type this all four of them are coming out to the Wyatt's entrance.

Strange, i've never had this issue. I always leave CAWs video settings untouched (ie. don't turn them off) and it's been ok. The only time I have issues is Advanced Entrances.

Wow thats a hell of a patch note list. It seems they addressed a lot of peoples on going and main concerns. Keeping my eye on this thread cause if the patch fixes the game big time and everyones feedback is positive i just may finally buy this game.

Keep in mind though that we've gotten patch notes in the past that claimed to fix stuff that didn't end up fixed. The only way to judge the patch properly is to see if it actually works.

Which means waiting until the patch is actually up.

I didn't see them mentioned in the notes but hopefully the patch fixes some of the broken DLC moves, like the double underhook brainbuster.

Wonder when the patch'll actually roll out. Still not seeing it on my system.

The twitter notification I had from 2k said both available from the 7th.

Seems rather silly to hold off on releasing the patch but what do I know.

One of the big things i'm hoping is actually fixed that they said they fixed in this patch is images resetting back to their default color when editing them. I swear if they listed that and it turns out to be bullshit, i'm tired of them saying shits fixed and going and looking and seeing its still not fixed, i mean do they tests these things they say is fixed or just decide to pull it outta their ass and say it is without actually knowing?

I recently picked up WWE 12 and 13 again and damn those Universe modes are so fun. If you just play along and let the mode do what it wants, you get so many random moments that end up turning into good feuds and storylines. Thats mostly what is missing out of the 2K games for me. I want random interactions that lead to cool stories.

I recently picked up WWE 12 and 13 again and damn those Universe modes are so fun. If you just play along and let the mode do what it wants, you get so many random moments that end up turning into good feuds and storylines. Thats mostly what is missing out of the 2K games for me. I want random interactions that lead to cool stories.

It's quite amazing how Universe Mode has regressed, isn't it?

It's quite amazing how Universe Mode has regressed, isn't it?

It seems like the more customization they added, the less randomness there is

Archived