Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Petey_the_Clown

PTC WCW & WWF Attitude

Yes.... The whole game crashes universe mode and the creation suite altogether... So if I was everyone on here that still playing wwe 2k20, I would stick to 2k19 until 2k22 comes out next year... Just my true words 

Edited by duvalsfinest2k

Well Gamevolt still making in game attires as well as attires for caws for 2k19.... And also there are some very awesome arenas, shows, titles and caws for aew, wcw, wwe & etc. 

Well most of the people that still doing caws, attires, arenas, shows and championships on this forum in the wwe 2k20 section is also making those in wwe 2k19 

Thanks guys for your support and praise but for now my days on 2k20 have come to an end... I've moved on to a game 20yrs old ...
Doing Textures for WCW Revenge on Retroid Pocket 2

446.png

Edited by Petey_the_Clown

That's great dude 👍 but why don't you try take your creative talent and creations to wwe 2k19? It needs your help in community creations badly..... Even though there's still have the unmasked in game Rey mysterio and no facepaint in game Wolfpack sting that needs your version of wcw attires.... I'm just asking and suggesting.... 

Edited by duvalsfinest2k

It'd be cool to see your take on Super Dragon in 2K19 because if memory is right you showed off one in the other thread (I think anyway). There is a cool looking one on 2K19 CC but it says I need something from the showcase or something to get it and it appears the showcase is glitched so I can't get that Super Dragon.