PTC WCW & WWF Attitude

Petey_the_Clown

WCW nWo Arena's now up... PTC2K20, Caws.ws, (Arena first Name)

• Road Wild is a custom entrance.. mostly.
  • I kept textures few as possible to avoid glitches or crashes etc

Starrcade 97

XVLCLU0.png

Starrcade 98

IT9SY4l.png

Uncensored

qBLwFXI.png

Road Wild

JK4DCLp.png

nWo Souled out 97

ScRMPMW.png

Souled out 98

Qyye4Zl.png

Classic Bash at Beach

W4Ur91D.png

Clash of Champions

aSA0SrT.png

Throughout the years I was late picking the games up... mostly because I had invested so much time and work into my own Textures I felt bad moving on year after year.

The issue I found was space. 1000 logos was never enough, and when I did download a creation from Gamevolt, or Bangra...or KRad, etc They would load up each Caw with 20 textures.. rinsing all my slots.

The answer was make less Textures but try to keep them large, detailed and neat.

Most of these arenas have no more than 2-4 textures total.

Throughout the years I was late picking the games up... mostly because I had invested so much time and work into my own Textures I felt bad moving on year after year.

The issue I found was space. 1000 logos was never enough, and when I did download a creation from Gamevolt, or Bangra...or KRad, etc They would load up each Caw with 20 textures.. rinsing all my slots.

The answer was make less Textures but try to keep them large, detailed and neat.

Most of these arenas have no more than 2-4 textures total.

Yeh, the 1000 logo limit does feel like an unnecessary set of handcuffs.

You've done a very neat job. Definitely appreciated the clarity on the logos, too.

I used to quite enjoy doing remakes of the WCW arenas from PSX/N64 games. May have to look in to that again this year.

I have seen your work on 2k19 your floor mat textures are clever af... if you ever swap onto 2k20, maybe a team up could be in order.

Thanks, dude. Would be happy to share. Managed to save and retain most of the logos. I just went for 'out there' creations on 2K19, which, ironically, they've gone for in 2K20!

Yeh I got 2k18 for as much ECW stuff as I could fill it with, sadly I am not the biggest fan of Caw models, great as many are... when you get an announcer say;

"Oog Logan "for hulk hogan or in game... "the Superstar" " the Icon"

It takes me out of it.

I miss RVD and Rhino, alas...

So my personal goal for 2k20 is to get a universe just scraping by 15 wrestlers a show for WCW & Attitude Era. So roughly trying to create about 6 or 7 PPV's for both companies.

Yeh I got 2k18 for as much ECW stuff as I could fill it with, sadly I am not the biggest fan of Caw models, great as many are... when you get an announcer say;

"Oog Logan "for hulk hogan or in game... "the Superstar" " the Icon"

It takes me out of it.

I miss RVD and Rhino, alas...

So my personal goal for 2k20 is to get a universe just scraping by 15 wrestlers a show for WCW & Attitude Era. So roughly trying to create about 6 or 7 PPV's for both companies.

I had very much the same issue - my advice would be to turn off the announcers completely.

Failing that, if you'd rather just rid of the ring announcers and not the commentary team (which I generally don't find to be as offending), then you can turn off the audio for solely the ring announcer in the Audio settings.

I really found that helped with my gaming immersion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With the logos Busted I ended up removing everything on CC.. fear not. I'll re-up everything once the next and final update is out, then i'll know what works and what doesn't

I find using too many assets and logo in CAA ends up slowing the gameplay right down. Especially if you use caw's or textured attires as well. F this game man.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Mate, Well I have been meaning to re-upload these after 1.07 patch.. but with the world gone to hell I may have to pause on CAA's for time being.
That being said I had already cut and made all the textures I once used or was planing to use.

available here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9gufkzjgy58x0eh/PTC_Custom_WCW_WWF_Arena_Textures.rar/file

WCW-02.png

WCW-01.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Not Bloody Likely now  my game glitched and I had to wipe everything.. Haven't started on any arenas since :(...  I've had fun with 2k20 but it's sadly broken me when I realised how bugged universe mode was. For the rest of my time I'll be just lurking here and helping out peeps until the next simulation game hopefully...

Archived