JIGGYFRESH ORIGINAL CAW Showcase

JiggyFRESH

Will be updated in next few days with pics and vids featuring some of my original caw creations and anything related to my original CAW Universe Mode. Most likely will also post just some random shots taken from entrances, matches, victory scenes etc. just something I’ve always loved to watch and wanted to do myself.

some creations are already showcased on page, just scroll down to check em out! Feedback is welcomed and appreciated 

RAW Roster(Solo Competitors)

08FCDB91-364D-416F-A223-24859B2CF91A.png

Smackdown Roster(Solo Competitors)

09AF8C2D-BBA4-4189-9AB4-24D0813BE594.png

NXT Roster (Male Competitors)

8B138F66-3156-4418-855F-ECBD45EC3203.png

NXT Roster (Female Competitors)

0B6E5FB2-4BFA-4B53-BEA0-058B29656B2C.jpeg

Tag Team Division

62D45DC3-FB52-4218-B36A-A1A5D2BDDBE3.png

MONEY IN THE BANK WINNERS(2020)
FDE750CD-EE04-4B92-A517-33BD2894C311.jpeg

• 1 month later...

On this weeks rendition of Liberty Pro Wrestling: We are coming off the heels of a monumental reboot, with things settling into a groove we continue this week with an action packed episode. Taking a trip from across the pond to Las Vegas, well be seeing if Sin City proves to be a haven of good luck, or will the competition crap out under pressure.

Match #1

Still going strong and moving with a massive amount of momentum, our Worlds Women Champion Becca Barry, looks to take on Sami Michaels(CC) in a exhibition one on one match. Sami, our newly signed showstopper determined to make a statement against our champion the Afro Punk Legend herself Becca Barry.

Match #2

After a heinous backstage attack by Adam Wolfes henchmen can Alexander King muster up the strength to take down the former World Champion and leader of the pack? Alexander a former champion in his own right is looking to regain steam, after returning from a injured separated shoulder just some weeks ago.

Match #3

Featured in this bout are three of our up and coming stars the quote unquote future of the brand as well as a new signee. This is an over the top rope battle royal in which the winner of the match will be earning a chance for a shot at the LPW European Championship. The winner of this match will go on to next week to face the winner the other qualifying match later in the night. Ali Ahmed, Kenshi, Mark Hunter, and Spyve Blu all fight for a shot, who will earn it?

PROMO

Henry Hunter riding a wave of emotions after returning two weeks ago at the Extreme Rules pay per view, comes down to the ring to explain hes picking up right where he left off. Being that we was the inaugural and undefeated LPW Light Heavyweight Champion, is issues a challenge and calls out the current LPW World Heavyweight champion Justin Nero.

MATCH #4

Our second and final qualifying match for a shot at the LPW European Championship gets under way as Jimi Lee takes on former European champion, Leo Matsuda. Matsuda being a three time European champion looks to put gold over his shoulder one more time. We saw Jimi Lee politicking earlier with Kazarian but no avail, we will just have to wonder what exactly he was trying to accomplish with that conversation. Jimi Lee, Leo Matsuda, the winner gets a match next week to determine the number one contender at Loki and his LPW European Championship.

MAIN EVENT

In the final match of the night we have the debut of a newly signed superstar Alexa Grace. The youngest daughter of wrestling of wrestling legend Jerome Jack, Alexa looks to rewrite history the only way she knows how. She will be taking on another newcomer Sarah Santos, member of the new and improved LAX. Last week we saw Melissa Diaz take the reigns as she expanded the faction with Antonio Vega by recruiting two new faces. Will the numbers prove to be too much for the rookie, or will she be able to rise to the occasion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 4:30 PM, Petey_the_Clown said:

I don't think this is under the right section.

This is CAW wrestling, this WWE 2K20 for the PlayStation 4, so this is the right section.

Liberty Pro Wrestling: Ascension is a minor show featuring the two independent wrestling shows under the umbrella of Liberty Pro Wrestling. LPW: Global Siege and LPW: Homestead are the two brands that come together weekly to produce action on Ascension. The following video is such action that can only be brought to you by Liberty Pro Wrestling.

This is CAW wrestling, this WWE 2K20 for the PlayStation 4, so this is the right section.

I understand what he was trying to say though. The purpose for this section is primarily showing off your creations, whereas your focus seems to lie more with your universe. Your videos are put together very well and they're entertaining but they're not ideal for showing off your caws.

I've never really ventured beyond this section, but I do know of a universe thread where people post updates on their own weekly shows. If you don't want to head there, then maybe update this post with some pictures of your caws so we can get a better look at them? Either way I think it would help to put more eyes on your product!

hmm I'd argue hat this is more fantasy bookings. There is actually a section on this forum for story based work.

https://caws.ws/forum/forum/402-story-board/

I'd also say you'd get more views and hits under that topic, because here it's people looking for creations of caws.

This is a caw section to upload creations for the ps4 CC

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2020 at 7:17 AM, RandyManMachoSavage said:

That's much better! Really nice work dude, are they up on CC?

Hey man thanks! Appreciate it, I have a few up but mostly my older creations, when I update the thread I’ll also update the CC so keep a eye out in the next day or so 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived