Yan's CAWs | Kenta Kobashi UPLOADED 11/01 / Mitsuharu Misawa & Jake Hager previews

Yan

Kobashi looks great dude. Great hair choice too.

Thank you! I've uploaded it now, tags are Yan, Kobashi and Puro. Quite happy with how it turned out.

Here's a preview of Misawa. The hair looks better in game, but I'm still not sure about it. The obvious choice is the one I used for Kobashi, it just feels weird having them with the same hairstyle. I might do one attire with each hairstyle because the other one immediately makes him look younger, so perhaps it can pass as 90s Misawa, lol

4ZdZ9w3.png

• 3 weeks later...

dont know if anyone else had this issue but i downloaded your great kenta kobashi caw and all the logos were missing. look forward to misawa and hope you do kawada!

That's a huge bummer. Is there a known fix for this on my end? Anything I can do to prevent it from happening in future?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

downloaded the kobashi you reuploaded and unfortunately still no logos, i wonder what causes this

Same. The cause, this *censored*ing game was not ready. 2k tried to do what took Yukes 20 years to do in just 1 year. They should have took their time with the transition with taking over with a debut on next gen. This game has been nothing but a headache for us fans.

downloaded the kobashi you reuploaded and unfortunately still no logos, i wonder what causes this

Same. The cause, this *censored*ing game was not ready. 2k tried to do what took Yukes 20 years to do in just 1 year. They should have took their time with the transition with taking over with a debut on next gen. This game has been nothing but a headache for us fans.

Yeah, this game is nothing but an embarrassment at this point. The fact they continue releasing goofy, ridiculous DLCs nobody could possibly care about while the most basic features in the base game are comically busted is shameful.

At this point I'm just hoping they decide to admit defeat and keep the 2K19 servers up for the rest of the year.

Yeah, this game is nothing but an embarrassment at this point. The fact they continue releasing goofy, ridiculous DLCs nobody could possibly care about while the most basic features in the base game are comically busted is shameful.

At this point I'm just hoping they decide to admit defeat and keep the 2K19 servers up for the rest of the year.

There is no way they will keep 2k19 going... Not a chance. They need people to pick this game up and they will kill fans loyalty to make a buck

Your issue with caws is exactly my own.. In the end I did a hard reset of all my textures and started from scratch only keeping the base models but having to re-do all the textures.

I've also learned that if you overwrite textures and delete ones / replace them etc it screws the game also.

Archived