PTC's WCW & Attitude Era Project Lite + Other Attires & Caws

Petey_the_Clown

He's still Just Akira Underneath.. so you can have him as Liger with 2 attires.. or a single alt attire for Akira. which is how I roll with him. makes matches more fun when he comes out as a surprise. Will probably have him uploaded tomorrow... Just still tweakin a few things on the mask.

Also Not my Muta.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/12/2020 at 6:02 PM, Petey_the_Clown said:

But yeh, Liger Bomb25, Ligerrrrr you were right! they must have patched his jacket since I had made my caw... because Now I can't have the cape and the Shoulder pads. i've changed nothing in the caw but If i tried to edit anything it removes the shoulder pads  :(

Yes it's a shame if I had known at the time I could have finished it!

17 hours ago, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

Muta looks insane. Will you do a face painted version?

No, I'm making a mask against Naomichi Marufuji.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:44 AM, Petey_the_Clown said:

They are smaller in reality.. but in the caw It's more an illusion with the black facepaint around them.. they are actually Bigger than they should be. but still look small in the picture

OK man, I gotcha. Your shit rocks..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Raven is up on CC Tag's Raven, PTC2k20

Raven.png

And happy 4th of July.. here's a True American Hero... tags   Arnie Arnold, terminator, PTC2k20

Can Re-uppload him... Lets improve, and ,make Arnie the best caw ever.

Arneie-face.pngTerminator-Face.pngArneie-1.png

Side by side face Photos and his 2k16 Model... I tried. But it's not pefect
Arneie-face-wip.png

Great job with arnold. From the front he looks spot on. But on the side you have to work a little bit. The chin is to far forward. It must be more in the area of te lips in deph. The nose must be rounder and the tip of the nose  is a little bit to long. The mouth a little bit more forward. 

I wanted to use modern Rey and have an alt wcw attire but his tattoo's bugged me so the only option was the Halloween Full body suit. I never found a good one online....  So finally made it myself.

If anyone ever wants textures to improve on a caw or attire I'd usually always share them too. Just a reminder

Archived