PTC's WCW & Attitude Era Project Lite + Other Attires & Caws

Petey_the_Clown

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah YES! Mr LigerBomb! .. I remember your Lucha caw's from 2k18.

But a lot of them ended up being gone before I had a chance to download them. I really rated your work!

I think I got your Muta back then too!  Definitely keep me posted on these maybe a team up too?

5 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Ah YES! Mr Ligerrrrr.. I remember your Lucha caw's from 2k18.

But a lot of them ended up being gone before I had a chance to download them. I really rated your work!

I think I got your Muta back then too!  Definitely keep me posted on these. 

I deleted everything I did on 2k18 since many of the textures I created were stolen from me. My caws are on my backup. I never put my caws online on 2k19 and I don't know if I would do it on 2K20. There are only 2/3 people who have seen my caws this year. A piece of advice for your Liger: Try to do as I did for the logos on the eyes, it will give it a new face.

I gotta be honest my liger was skinned over Akira Towzar as a place holder because I knew you and Rydee have made awesome ones in years gone. 

I have just been waiting for you guys to upload one !

I think you really should Upload some stuff... 2k20 is sorely lacking in good creators. When I have to start making caw's you know its the bottom of the barrel bad

23 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

I gotta be honest my liger was skinned over Akira Towzar as a place holder because I knew you and Rydee have made awesome ones in years gone. 

I have just been waiting for you guys to upload one !

I think you really should Upload some stuff... 2k20 is sorely lacking in good creators. When I have to start making caw's you know its the bottom of the barrel bad

The problem whether it's me, Ryedee or someone else doesn't change much. I know a lot of people respect me for the caws that I put online before. Many also blame me for being gone and I also blame myself sometimes for not having shared my caws on 2K19. But the biggest problem is those who live in the shadows those who watch and wait for me Ryedee or someone else to put a caw online. There are these people who are just to download the caw and then use software on their backup to recover the textures we have created.
Spent hours trying to get some people to use software to steal textures I will never accept and Ryedee and others have figured it out.

There is no way to counter it. Maybe on PS5 who it is.
Its makes my heart ache for all these people who waited for my caws every day at the time. I am really sorry and I hope that some will understand me in this message.

I lost a little the passion to make caws this year especially with all the problems that there is on 2K20 in the caw mode.

I know there is a lot of designer missing, I noticed it when I was looking for certain names. I hope a lot will change in the next one and maybe more protection to avoid extracting the textures.

I will help you if you need advice. You do a very good job like this!

7 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

1. DO NOT pester me for Movesets, entrances or stats for any of my caw's...

I haven't spent any time updating anything on my game other than Attires so that is way down the line. Glitches and crashes aside. Movesets are literally the final thing i'll tackle but that is longggg so i'm gonna release what I got and people can change or do whatever they want. 99% of the time everyone has their own prefered movesets. and with DLC moves even in game wrestlers are wrong now.

2. Here is a taster... I know logos are incorrect, I am going for a return 2020 Custom attire.  I could not replicate the original logos in good quality so am doing this custom instead.

WIP...

Green.png

Grey.png

Jesus Christ that’s amazing. Love how it’s bcw on the jacket lmao. How come he doesn’t have wrist tape on the b&w one? If I get my ps4 fixed I’ll def remaster this work. Can we see an alt version with the Mount Rushmore shirt and the yellow or one with the blue and red attires? Last thing I would love to see a big mashup of the red blue yellow and green.

Ligerrrr!

I want that Muta when you finished.. Begging you sir!
Thanks for the Liger Caw tips, i'll go back and have a look at him

BLACKESTManOnEarth

How far down the rabbit hole do I go with this... I don't think i'll be doing anymore attires for Superdragon at current, I only have 2 caw slots left out of 100 and I have nobody left to delete either. When you get your console up and runnings PM me and i'll pass on the textures for you to play about with yourself.

But yeh, Liger Bomb25, Ligerrrrr you were right! they must have patched his jacket since I had made my caw... because Now I can't have the cape and the Shoulder pads. i've changed nothing in the caw but If i tried to edit anything it removes the shoulder pads  :(

13 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Ligerrrr!

I want that Muta when you finished.. Begging you sir!
Thanks for the Liger Caw tips, i'll go back and have a look at him

BLACKESTManOnEarth

How far down the rabbit hole do I go with this... I don't think i'll be doing anymore attires for Superdragon at current, I only have 2 caw slots left out of 100 and I have nobody left to delete either. When you get your console up and runnings PM me and i'll pass on the textures for you to play about with yourself.

So sorry I keep forgetting lmao

6 hours ago, nirv0726@gmail.com said:

Alguien que pueda crear uno road warrior animal y hank para  w2k20

Someone who can create one road warrior animal and hank for w2k20?

Well I just watched Dark side of the ring... sooooo.. Yes.

Untitled.png

Maybe the weekend ... I have a few other wrestlers to CAW first. But I reckon they will be on my list

WOW the update looks amazing! LOVE the black attire and the textures look way better, especially on the mask, I already downloaded your first version so of course I would love to download this updated Jushin if you upload it of course ?

Archived