PTC's WCW & Attitude Era Project Lite + Other Attires & Caws

Petey_the_Clown

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steamboat and Lawler can be Upped...

Cactus isn't mine its just one of a million on CC that i've tweaked

beefcake , vince and HBK are just attires in game, no point using slots for them as the attires can be made easy. theres no textures used

6 hours ago, duvalsfinest2k said:

Ok cool... I just wanted the beefcake one for my upcoming legends of WCW universe mode 

Beefcake is Uploaded. or Booty man his wcw attire... they all have two attires.

Can't upload HHH or Bret because the hair glitches make them unplayable.. the floating hair that NOBODY else mentions in patch notes or bugs.

Also that HHH attire is his normal In game model. It was really more of a showcase of how a WWF/ WCW roster could be filled out

On 5/8/2020 at 3:28 AM, Playboi Icardi said:

Damn all of your creations are great! Could you upload Bret Hart and Triple H? They look amazing

This is why we can't have nice things...  Floating hair BS.

Renders all Alt attires useless for Bret, HHH and Foley

WWE-2-K20-20200510102142.jpg

I will Upload Henry, might wait till I finish stevie off and do both together... Don't stress guys.  I'm in lockdown remember.. so have bugger all else to do.

Updates have been made... Pretty much the best i'm gonna get here.. I'm sure something is off again with the eyes. but the more I try to change the worse it looks.

He's a bit darker than Real life.. but I had to do this because Booker is darker in game too so they kinda have to match up for that logical reason

Updated-Stevie-Face.png

Stevie-Harlem.png

Booker-T-Harlem.pngbrod.png

On 1/10/2020 at 3:09 PM, Petey_the_Clown said:

Up Now but not set out entrances and movesets..

Liger Updated Version 2

AN5msf7.png

Suicide

kJteeRv.png

SUPER DRAGON!

kSlsvlw.png

I would recommend using the one green n gold mask for SD. Here’s the pic 

5665930D-9D05-47EC-8682-2120BB8B8F93.png

Or the fourth kalisto mask with a design over the face [as face paint]

I mean maybe you could face morph the mask to the shape of the mask.

But his arms are a little too buff.

Otherwise dragon looks insane.

16 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

This is why we can't have nice things...  Floating hair BS.

Renders all Alt attires useless for Bret, HHH and Foley

WWE-2-K20-20200510102142.jpg

I will Upload Henry, might wait till I finish stevie off and do both together... Don't stress guys.  I'm in lockdown remember.. so have bugger all else to do.

You tell me, I tried to make my own alternate attire for Bret with the templates in the CAW section and the same stupid hair glitch happenned to me...

Also, I don’t know why and I have tried everything like deleting custom wrestlers/alternate attires and deleting all the custom images that are not used and STILL can’t download any CAWS for DAYS, it’s so annoying literally there have been days that I spend all of my 20 downloads and everything comes without logos. I am so tired of this game for real

Logos won't appear on any CAW's made before patch 1.07 Unless workarounds and in game edits were done by the creators before uploads. Which is only the few guys on here really.
with 2K20 I find that unless its a creator on this forum or smacktalks occasionally. Don't bother wasting your time on a Download.

Or filter it from most recent and only get stuff uploaded since about end of Feb

16 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Alas, That dragon was lost when my save got wiped a while back. The textures you got... all I did was skin Jerry Lawler as they the same height and body type. By all means have a go! and lets see what you got.

My ps4 is all corrupted rip

1. DO NOT pester me for Movesets, entrances or stats for any of my caw's...

I haven't spent any time updating anything on my game other than Attires so that is way down the line. Glitches and crashes aside. Movesets are literally the final thing i'll tackle but that is longggg so i'm gonna release what I got and people can change or do whatever they want. 99% of the time everyone has their own prefered movesets. and with DLC moves even in game wrestlers are wrong now.

2. Here is a taster... I know logos are incorrect, I am going for a return 2020 Custom attire.  I could not replicate the original logos in good quality so am doing this custom instead.

WIP...

Green.png

Grey.png

Archived