PTC's WCW & Attitude Era Project Lite + Other Attires & Caws

Petey_the_Clown

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent a lot of time making Caws for 18.. I never took the jump to 19 because No foley, Henry  or Hogan was a deal breaker for me...
2k20 is ... well.. On par with 15's Creations.. its passable. but no way near as easy to blend into ingame models.

Like you can tell a caw from an in game model a mile away!

8 minutes ago, Joshistar said:

Haha I get what you are trying to say - just one thing I noticed as a suggestion. Are you able to lower the opacity on the black in the middle of his goatee? 

I actually added hair dye to it to make it blacker.. you thinking it's too much? will keep tweaking

Just from the reference pics you posted up along your Steiner it looks to be more faded out. 

also it would be great if you could give me some feedback on my indy female caws - I know they are not everyone’s cup of tea but it is always good to get criticism when and where possible, especially as you are one of the very few members on this forum that are active. 

57 minutes ago, Joshistar said:

Just from the reference pics you posted up along your Steiner it looks to be more faded out. 

also it would be great if you could give me some feedback on my indy female caws - I know they are not everyone’s cup of tea but it is always good to get criticism when and where possible, especially as you are one of the very few members on this forum that are active. 

are your caw's here on a thread or just on CC ? I found your Indy thread  with Jervis Cottonbelly

Steiner is all about the eyes and eyebrows.  His eyebrows are short and quite high off the eye. And his eyes are like a diamond widest nearest the nose and then tapering. 

1 hour ago, Wizard of thay said:

Steiner is all about the eyes and eyebrows.  His eyebrows are short and quite high off the eye. And his eyes are like a diamond widest nearest the nose and then tapering. 

You were so right!..  I really went over the top turning his eyes into Diamonds.. they didn't look right at first, but once I came out and saw the final preview holy smokes....

Final version.. needs a moveset and entrance tweaks etc. but I think this one i'm happy with. Thanks guys!

Face1.png

Face2.png

Face3.png

i'm not gonna lie... I'm actually very proud here. Thanks Wizard for your base, once I saw what you was working with I re-built from scratch, nothing against your TNA steiner.. but I wanted a wcw version that also blended seamlessly  in game.

We came a long way since the start here... appreciate all the feedback.

Archived