PTC's WCW & Attitude Era Project Lite + Other Attires & Caws

Petey_the_Clown

Sting and Warrior Now uploaded... I have double checked and triple checked to make sure logos download and show.. so far so good.

If there is any issues drop a comment.

Ladies and gentlemen.. we have working textures.
at least my ends...

I've checked all my nwo uploads and everything appears in game matches, superstar edits, and the logo utility section. 3 for 3.

No idea what Hogan nwo issue was, I wiped him and started all over again and it seemed to have worked

All you had to do was reupload those logos in the uploaded and reapply each one in game. They will appear. Dope that everything works now. These attires are RAD man!

I tried that with Hogan, but it didnt' work... there is something within this game that makes bugs hard to trace.. Hogan textures only worked when

1) removed his neck chain

2) removed the nWo white logo on the front of his belt.

Both of those items were causing the "HOLLY" textures not to appear

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried that with Hogan, but it didnt' work... there is something within this game that makes bugs hard to trace.. Hogan textures only worked when

1) removed his neck chain

2) removed the nWo white logo on the front of his belt.

Both of those items were causing the "HOLLY" textures not to appear

I've had that problem too. When putting together one of my caws, adding any top would make some of his tattoos (custom images) disappear. It's a separate bug from the other mess.

speaking of macho man...

nWo black and white.. zero issues.

WCW purple & lime yellow same number of textures exact same positions and attire base but the textures are degrading in quality. I even deleted a number of the stars on the top half but something is off with that attire...

This game really confuses me... bugs and glitches from certain parts and once you have the issue its stuck.

I also noticed on WCW Hogan his skin texture is now a shade lighter on attire 1 than attire 2... almost like its 2 different models. Maybe that's something to do with a hidden slightly darker Hollywood Hogan 2k attire base? like how alt attires for the originals DLC are hidden

Alt attires are turning out to be a big issue what with the hair on those you mentioned, the crashing it seems to cause in DLCs and various others. I know that for some CAWs when I go into them the display images on them will look different unless I've just copied them over. Sometimes it's darker sometimes lighter.

This is some awesome collection right are. The attires are on point and look crisp and accurate. I got to go get some of those, the texture and logo work are phenomenal. Well done buddy.

Thank you, i'm good at textures but crap with caw's. Give me adobe and google and i'll boss it.. but trying to navigate 2k Caw modes has always driven me nuts.

Been doing textures since about 2004 on No Mercy and WCW revenge, year after year when you cut the same base picture you eventually know it like the back of your hand.

Of course i'm stuck in the attitude era mind you.. I just can't get keep focus on the current NXT or AEW stuff... and thats amazing wrestling I know

Hey can make you these following attires please?

Booker T (G. I. Bro attire):

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery_img_l/public/photo/image/2011/03/GI-Bro.jpg

And can you see if you can make one of these HBK attires please:

https://i.redd.it/unkcdhwwj5621.png

HBK-02.png

Booker-T-Bro.png

Booker T can't have a cap with the No hair glitch .. it won't work.. sorry

Only got one more slot left for uploads.. after that i'll take a break and will start swapping over the least wanted ones

This is nice.... But he currently use the g. I. Bro attire in his wrestling promotion now...

I didn't know this! Well can always just remove the hair glitch cap.. then add a cap?

I just watched a RCW video.. his new attire is just black.. kinda bland. I don't think i'd waste a caw slot for that version... there's not even any logos on it

Been awhile since I've been in here. Sounds like most of the issues you had are gone. Your hard work paid off. Good sheeit

Oh hell no.. that HBK crashed the game 14 times on me. This game is still absolutely broken. But if I'd score it 1/10 around December... i'd give it a 5/10 now. it's very much on par with 2K15 at this stage

Oh hell no.. that HBK crashed the game 14 times on me. This game is still absolutely broken.

Gaddamn, XD. Well at least it's a touch better than it was

Well if you want to upload more of your attires, maybe you can make another account to add more... But as for the G. I. Bro attire, you can update him as his current version if you want

Nah.. Not making another account for uploads.

and nah... Not gonna change my Booker T.. Gi Bro is a weak short lived gimmick then and now.. if you want just remove his head attire (for the hair glitch) and his long hair will pop back.

also i've already deleted him from my own game to make space.. so I couldn't reup him even if I wanted to. Id have to make him all over again.

Any chance for a reup of your Damian666 and La Parka?

I need them for my LWO stable ;-)

And can u make a Eddie Guerrero WCW era?

Never made a damian sir... and my la parka didn't meet my expectations or quality. After wiping my textures he hasn't been put back.

I think duvalsfinest2k has his version up still.. same textures as well.

And my eddie... Erm.. I tried a wcw attire, same as Syxx wcw attire. but with short hair and muscled eddie it looked off.

best i can offer is the LWO logo

256-x256-LWO.png

Massive shout out to Wizard of Thays, for his Original Steiner base & moveset.. Although I ended up Starting my WCW version from scratch the general body shape is on par.

This is somewhat a WIP.  Have a few tweaks to make here or there... or any suggestions before I Upload?

Steiner-01.jpg

Steiner-02.jpg

Steiner-03.jpg

Archived