PTC's WCW & Attitude Era Project Lite + Other Attires & Caws

Petey_the_Clown

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super intrigued by your Tiger and Liger. Quite a fun that youve used the in game models.

Any chance you could be persuaded to do a Tiger Mask 4?

I've just upped Liger by Himself, but Tiger 4... what attire? and who should I skin him over... Akira is alright size,but his goatee isn't.

Can you redo the tiger mask/liger, la parka & suicide attires with logos that worked?

All but tiger should be back up... are there still issues?

Lets do a Build a long... Tiger Mask & Tiger IV

I'm not going too mental here... just showing what I rustled up quickly.

Tiger-Temp.png

Tiger-Mask-Temp.png

Tiger-Mask-IV-Temp.png

These at 512 x 512

512-x-512-Original-Tiger-Mask-Front.png

512-x-512-Original-Tiger-Mask-L.png512-x-512-Original-Tiger-Mask-R.png

512-x-512-Orange-Tiger-Pants-1.png

512-x-512-Orange-Tiger-Pants-2.png

512-x-512-Orange-Tiger-Pants-3.png

Rear of mask 256 x 256

256-x-256-Tiger-Mask-Back.png

and Tiger IV Mask back to 512 x 512

512-x-512-Tiger-Mask-IV-Front.png

512-x-512-Tiger-Mask-IV-L.png

512-x-512-Tiger-Mask-IV-R.png

Within reason these are all I'd use for Both Tiger masks... not sure what Pants to use for Tiger IV yet... or any textures... i'll have a look into that in future maybe

Okay, these are all F'd. It's something flawed .. again.. with 2k20.

From today 17th Jan - 15th Feb... (Happy Valentines my lovelies)

I'm uploading all my custom textures here… those that want have at it. If you make a better job and the download and work then please do upload them to CC..

Have at it.

Password for RAR file : CawsPTC

https://easyupload.io/b41l1z

Very Nice sir!

Edit Just a reminder to anyone.. all my textures are uploaded here for like the next 20 days … those that want them, have at it. If you make a better job and the download and work then please do upload them to CC..

Password for RAR file : CawsPTC

https://easyupload.io/b41l1z

All Ive done is currently Upped as they are.. other than a few arena Logos I havent worked on any Wrestlers since.

If I do I'll let you know.. don't worry

So I've made a Go at doing Steiner... but this is why I hate Cawing.. they never look anywhere near as smooth or as good as the in game models... even if the ones 2k makes are rubbish they all seem... dare I say, Better.

84438541-649935705812056-726313384038052

I Dunno.. something seems really off.

• 3 weeks later...

All Ive done is currently Upped as they are.. other than a few arena Logos I havent worked on any Wrestlers since.

If I do I'll let you know.. don't worry

So I've made a Go at doing Steiner... but this is why I hate Cawing.. they never look anywhere near as smooth or as good as the in game models... even if the ones 2k makes are rubbish they all seem... dare I say, Better.

84438541-649935705812056-726313384038052

I Dunno.. something seems really off.

One of the things I noticed (that bothered me and will probably never be noticed in normal play) is that the in game models have dark inner nostrils (like reality) but it is a pain to get them on CAW. And by pain I mean really. Tried a few times and like other areas it stretches things so you can't do them easily. Even using custom images to try and make it work don't go inside without screwing the outside of the nose.

On the picture above it looks as if the right (left in image) eye has the texture eye poking out the bottom.

With every patch bringing more issues than fixes I'm currently holding off any Caw's or Alt attire uploads until 2k is done messing about. It's annoying for me to put stuff on CC and nobody be able to download it as intended.

I know there are work arounds, but i've maxed out my logos pretty much and can't edit and copy a new one for every model within the game itself. They seriously need to fix this issue.. and the crashes.

OMG the crashes trying to make a caw. I would say I've lost more in hours than I've spent creating attires.

Other than creators on this forum nothing I get off of CC has complete textures... nobody knows that they are uploading broken caw's and its into the 1000's of pages of damaged and wasted crap now.

Completely understandable... even as a filthy end user, I'm going to wait until the 2K overlords are finished updating the game before I download a shit ton of alt attires/CAWS. I've run into enough issues with alt attires, and trying to play through the snooze fest towers in the Originals section.

Can you re up Hogan?

3 more days available if you wish to get my textures and add them yourself... I'm not putting any creations back until the final patches are done and we know how to work around the bugs that remain.

Completely understandable... even as a filthy end user, I'm going to wait until the 2K overlords are finished updating the game before I download a shit ton of alt attires/CAWS. I've run into enough issues with alt attires, and trying to play through the snooze fest towers in the Originals section.

Omg the alt attires thing is driving me nuts. Brets hair, Triple H, Warriors tassels. Dry rub dug rollins.... having 2nd alt attires be listed as the originals ones or not appearing at all. Such stress!

It's gonna be hell end of May when they shut off 2k19 servers... people are gonna riot.

Archived