PTC's WCW & Attitude Era Project Lite + Other Attires & Caws

Petey_the_Clown

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh.. well i'll get around to getting stuff back up then at some point. I'm away from a week now, sod's law...

What specifically do people need asap?

I've re-upped my Nwo & Most WCW guys... let me know if theres issues... I have 3 spare caw slots only so everytime I have to copy, edit, rename, upload, delete and repeat. This will take a while and i'm not gonna do this I textures don't show up again.

how you mean outdated? Have they changed how attires look now?

I downloaded one of them and I got to say the logos and textures you have on the attires is really outdated... All you need to do is to update your attires with freshly updated logos and textures

So i've re-downloaded myself... errr.... I see nothing wrong me end. Unless you mean they look like crap in which case... ouch.

I see what you mean, I tried downloading some other Caw creations and textures are still missing.. so the patch fixed nothing then?

my issue is, i don't have any space to Edit logos in game and save as a copy. 1000 spaces isn't enough.

I would have to basically delete everything and start over.. which isn't gonna happen.

Thanks for the heads up tho... I think i'm gonna give up on attires for upload. it's just too broken.

This is getting annoying, my game keeps crashing now wince i've been downloading other CC caws.. I swear thats the biggest issue with crashes, when you try to use other peoples creations... when it was just my own stuff my game was stable

All logos that were bugged before need to be either edited or got using the Image Uploader again. The issue seemed to be an uploader one (big surprise there) with a process that happened to the images when downloading them onto system. The workarounds meant the system had to remake them which is why they showed although the Face Texture one has a issue when downloading face textures that make them seen as normal images if the original texture is no longer on CC (haven't tested but those who get textures from CC would probably lose faces on uploaded CAWs if that texture was removed) . They have fixed that process now but doesn't help with those that haven't been touched sadly.

You could try the following (Based on Face Texture workaround, not sure it'll work but maybe try with 1 image):

- Upload Image to CC

- Enter CAW and save (this is to make your system recognise that you have the image you uploaded on your system).

- Go back in CAW, go to the image you uploaded, move 1 space up then back to image and save.

- Upload CAW

- Remove Image from CC (you could test CAW on another account before this to see if it works while image is still on CC)

- Test CAW

Other than that it's unfortunately a case of hoping the next patch sorts it but seem very unlikely based on the past patches.

It all depends on how your uploader is working. If it's fine then 7 slots sounds like it'd be ok for most. The annoying bit would be finding the new ones amongst the mass which will be easier if you don't have a lot of copies. You'd have to get the images again. Replace the old ones (without needing to resize or anything) and then delete them one it's done.

So my game corrupted, I got greedy... if you hit the 1000 mark on textures and have a match with textured wrestlers, textured arenas, custom shows .. etc it will break the game.

Everything ground to a slow mode mid way into a match with any textured wrestler I used... I ened up wiping my textures and starting over.. which for my end has fixed my game. I hope and pray these guys below uploaded intact with NEW textures all from scratch

Roster.png

Downloaded all. Checked in Local (then deletion) and there are 2 missing images both in Hogan 98. So the pre-1.06 issue of a small number of images disappearing is still there but the post-1.06 issue of all disappearing is sorted.

That's frustrating... I reuploaded everything only today. And edited the logos prior to uploading too.

I wonder if it's a size thing...or maybe a placement on the attire my end that doesn't allow it to upload to CC.

There was a few logos I embossed.. but I don't think Nwo Hogan got the treatments.

Also I wonder if its specifically related to DLC attires?

I realised that when making my corrupted macho there wasn't any limit to 512 x 512 logos on him.. I kept texturing and texturing and the image and layer sizes never went up on him.

When i tried to remove Him or delete his logos my game crashed. only option was delete everything because 1 by 1 still left my game slowed and buggy... It may have been him or the arena's.. i'll never know.

Could be anything in this game. It's the 1st and 3rd image on Attire Slot 1 tights. Guessing it's Holly in some kind of style.

So i just tried to Edit that in game.. and when I saved the edited image it was a different logo. I wonder if its my file names for the texture being too similar

Untitled.png

I've uploaded a new version of Nwo Hogan.. I've tried to edit logos within game also.

Ladies and gentlemen.. we have working textures.
at least my ends...

I've checked all my nwo uploads and everything appears in game matches, superstar edits, and the logo utility section. 3 for 3.

No idea what Hogan nwo issue was, I wiped him and started all over again and it seemed to have worked

Ladies and gentlemen.. we have working textures.

at least my ends...

I've checked all my nwo uploads and everything appears in game matches, superstar edits, and the logo utility section. 3 for 3.

No idea what Hogan nwo issue was, I wiped him and started all over again and it seemed to have worked

All you had to do was reupload those logos in the uploaded and reapply each one in game. They will appear. Dope that everything works now. These attires are RAD man!

Archived