WALTER © vs. Joe Coffey

Af7AdMr.png

NXT UK Women's Championship Match

Triple Threat Match

Toni Storm vs. Kay Lee Ray © vs. Piper Niven

iwMWNum.png

NXT UK Tag Team Championship Match

Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match

Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster vs. Gallus © vs. Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner vs. The Grizzled Young Veterans

wt3h0i5.png

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Jordan Devlin vs. Tyler Bate

WBYRjhL.png

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Trent Seven vs. Eddie Dennis

RCOpDDU.png

I don't dislike Dennis but I just don't buy into him as a monster heel. I'd rather see him as a face and third member of SWS.

If we're going along those lines, my preference would be to have Eddie and Mark as FSU, and then put Flash with Boar as the 198.

I don't dislike Dennis but I just don't buy into him as a monster heel. I'd rather see him as a face and third member of SWS.

Me neither, but he definitely has that crazy stare of someone who's quite mentally insane, so maybe something like a smart, methodical psycho who keeps it calm and only strikes when the time is right, would actually fit pretty well for someone like him, imo.

A simple question for the UK members: How surreal is it for you to see some of your fellow countrymen and women getting such a huge platform to perform on? I'm sure it must give you a huge sense of pride.

With that being said, I think WALTER retains, KLR wins after stealing it from Toni, Tyler wins, and Trent takes Dennis' head off.

Archived