Official WWE Worlds Collide 2020 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Mia isnt part of NXT UK.

Didn't stop Toni Vs Rhea.

Its non title because Mia Yim did *Censored* all to earn a title match for a title on a different brand. It's just a showcase match like most of this show.

And what did Seth and Buddy do to earn their title shot? Seriously, non-title matches on PPV are one of my biggest pet peeves.

So we just gonna forget about Wolfgang randomly challenging Adam Cole for the North American title huh

Nowadays, especially, just because Mia didn't necessarily do anything to earn a title shot doesn't mean shit... and just because she's facing the champion doesn't mean the title HAS to be on the line, either - even if it is a PPV or whatever.

Mia Yim is lame as *Censored* anyways tbh

Its non title because Mia Yim did *Censored* all to earn a title match for a title on a different brand. It's just a showcase match like most of this show.

And what did Seth and Buddy do to earn their title shot? Seriously, non-title matches on PPV are one of my biggest pet peeves.

They did nothing to earn it that's true, and you are complaining about that story not making sense right?

So why are you being a hypocrite and complaining that a random showcase match has some semblance of logic behind it? Champions have always had showcase matches since wrestling began, and many of them have been non title and just a way to showcase the champion without needing to weave in a major story.

Complain that WWE stories don't make sense, and then complain when something does indeed have logic behind it. WWE cant win, their fans have no clue what they want.

They did nothing to earn it that's true, and you are complaining about that story not making sense right?

So why are you being a hypocrite and complaining that a random showcase match has some semblance of logic behind it? Champions have always had showcase matches since wrestling began, and many of them have been non title and just a way to showcase the champion without needing to weave in a major story.

Complain that WWE stories don't make sense, and then complain when something does indeed have logic behind it. WWE cant win, their fans have no clue what they want.

How am I being a hypocrite for thinking champions should defend their titles on PPV? I don't care if they've been built or not, if you are a champion and are in a match where you can defend your title you should, otherwise what is the point of the title? The only exception being champion vs champion matches. What is the logic in not putting the title on the line in a PPV match? It's that simple.

Sucks Travis Banks made it over Brian Kendrick. I mean it would've made no sense to have him represent NXT UK, but whatever. :lol:

In an era where 205 guys are finally getting chances outside of that show, how tf is Kendr8ck still stuck there? You would think Bryan would push for him to be on Smackdown.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1220438424450224128?s=19

Lmao the new NXT UK Championship. :hqhq:

I know this was likely just done cause the real thing got stolen from WALTER at an indy show, but I would still like a new Cruiserweight title while we're at it lol

Who ever that guy is online who has all the insider info about the belts, he says this change was done ages ago. They are just implementing it now.

Archived