Refunds for PS4 Digital?

Petey_the_Clown

So I stupidly picked up the Deluxe version game 50% off on PSN. installed all the DLC and patch 1.06

I've had about 50 matches in the last day, i'd say 40 Blue screen crashed my console.
I tried CAW mode, kept it simple just editing in game wrestlers, all but one Crashed my console trying to save.

so a couple of questions... has anyone tried and managed to refund the ps4 digital version and if so any links or help for that?

second.. if I am stuck with this and they don't fix anything... any tips how to avoid it crashing my console all the time?

and Merry Xmas everyone here! sorry there's gonna be a lot of unhappy people with this tomorrow

some people got digital refunds, but the requests came in droves. Sony's prolly tired of that sheeit so you're less likely to get one, but it's not impossible. Definitely won't hurt to try it, but be prepared for disappointment.

Did you install the update before you ran the game? Just curious. All 2k would say to resolve that is uninstalling and reinstalling the game to stop the crashes but the fact is it's quite the crapshoot. Some people bave virtually no crashes. Some like you get em like clockwork.

Anyways, Merry Xmas and sorry Santa gave you digital coal

The *Censored*?

I've blue screened less than a dozen times since release.

Is your storage near full capacity? I've known games to perform poorly with limited disk space available.

It just doesn't make sense to be that random, where some people get lots of them and some people barely do. There has to be some commonality besides owning the same game.

The *Censored*?

Is your storage near full capacity? I've known games to perform poorly with limited disk space available.

It just doesn't make sense to be that random, where some people get lots of them and some people barely do. There has to be some commonality besides owning the same game.

There's only been one other game that Blue Screened me and that was Rainbow 6.. but that was in between updates and has been fine ever since. I mean it could be a hard drive issue... but not a space issue. I upgraded my ps4 to a 6TB HD, space is most certainly not an issue for me.

The biggest issue i'm having with 2k20 is Caw mode. any update to Hogan or Mankind crashes my game. Any CC download I got with unmasked superstar or the hair glitch, and try to use or edit that also crashes it.

also in matches... going to the top rope for a move crashes it too.

The game is legit F~~~ed

The *Censored*?

There's only been one other game that Blue Screened me and that was Rainbow 6.. but that was in between updates and has been fine ever since. I mean it could be a hard drive issue... but not a space issue. I upgraded my ps4 to a 6TB HD, space is most certainly not an issue for me.

The biggest issue i'm having with 2k20 is Caw mode. any update to Hogan or Mankind crashes my game. Any CC download I got with unmasked superstar or the hair glitch, and try to use or edit that also crashes it.

also in matches... going to the top rope for a move crashes it too.

The game is legit F~~~ed

Very sorry to hear that. I guess you are on a ps4 pro?

From what I heard People with Pro are having the most issues with the game.

I also had a few Bluescreens on my PS4 however I can't tell if it would be worse since I'm barely touching the game at all.

So I woke up this morning to Sony refunding me for the game... obviously it's locked my game unplayable now.

i'm really in two minds whether to buy it back again or not?
Like after all the work arounds and the work I did to every logo before uploading to CC I kinda started enjoying it.

So I woke up this morning to Sony refunding me for the game... obviously it's locked my game unplayable now.

i'm really in two minds whether to buy it back again or not?

Like after all the work arounds and the work I did to every logo before uploading to CC I kinda started enjoying it.

Be careful about doing that. It can be used against you in the future if you want refunds.

I haven't ever refunded anything on PSN before... probably won't again to be honest.

I was gonna get a disc copy, but the deluxe version on disc was around £80, on psn it was £45.

Also! to install a disc version you need to wipe your existing digital off your hard drive.. and I would have lost all my caw's and textures.

Plus I have a modded Harddrive, so I tend to run everything digital anyways rather than on disc.

I haven't ever refunded anything on PSN before... probably won't again to be honest.

I was gonna get a disc copy, but the deluxe version on disc was around £80, on psn it was £45.

Also! to install a disc version you need to wipe your existing digital off your hard drive.. and I would have lost all my caw's and textures.

Plus I have a modded Harddrive, so I tend to run everything digital anyways rather than on disc.

Save files are separate to the games storage. Deleting the game wouldn't delete the save file. If you're truly worried about that tho, upload the save to the cloud

Caw files and textures aren't in the save files. only thing that gets uploaded to Cloud is progress in career or universe modes.

If I backed up the save... deleted my game, bought a new disc copy, installed that and re-downloaded my save I'd have a load of corrupted superstar caws and No downloaded Textures either.

I know this first hand because it happened to me with 2k17 but the other way around when I had the disc copy to start, I traded it in and bought the digital in a sale, and I highly doubt they have changed the format since.

It was enough to make me never touch it again... months of textures and hard work corrupted

Archived