Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K2U2E2I.png

8 entrants so far

If they're going to do 10 from each brand like the rumors suggested.. Then that's already 7 guys from RAW ?

Rumble would be a good spot for Rowan to finally reveal what's in his cage, and make a bunch of people jump out over the top rope.

As funny as that'd be.. If he didn't win the match, it wouldn't be worth the payoff. Storyline would die right there and then.

I can see what your problem might be with some tag teams...but Otis and Tucker are both big dudes. Either one could feasibly be a Rumble winner. Why are we striving to take out any wildcards and just have a predictable rumble with "top guys"? And what about some of these teams who have top guys in them? New Day? Kofi is a former champion. Big E easily could be. I just don't follow this "tag teams don't belong in the Rumble" logic...everyone should be in the rumble. Or...you know...as many as possible. Hell...with NXT being where it is now, the men's Rumble should easily be 40 or 50 people every year. 30 seems like nothing now.

I can see what your problem might be with some tag teams...but Otis and Tucker are both big dudes. Either one could feasibly be a Rumble winner. Why are we striving to take out any wildcards and just have a predictable rumble with "top guys"? And what about some of these teams who have top guys in them? New Day? Kofi is a former champion. Big E easily could be. I just don't follow this "tag teams don't belong in the Rumble" logic...everyone should be in the rumble. Or...you know...as many as possible. Hell...with NXT being where it is now, the men's Rumble should easily be 40 or 50 people every year. 30 seems like nothing now.

Honestly, 60 would be a cool number for the guys. 20 RAW, 20 SD, 20 NXT: US/UK/205Live. 30's good for the women though.

Not even trolling, I want Cena to enter and win.

Aww hell naw.

Agreed. Last thing we need is Cena ruining Bray again or going over Brock for no reason.

Wrestlemania card:

Bray Wyatt © vs. Roman Reigns

Brock Lesnar © vs. John Cena

I would be okay with just Otis, for the sake of Otis.

But Tucker doesn't need to be in this match. There is more chance I win this years Rumble match than Tucker winning. I'd much rather have all competitors be viable winner than have people like Tucker in it.

If the amount of entrants was increased however, I wouldn't have this issue at all.

You are soooo right when you say 30 seems like nothing. We get to 15 so quick and then you know if half way done.

One of the reasons why I'm so glad there are 2 Rumble matches now.

Archived