Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Riddle wants Brock Lesnar

Even though he talks a lot, i dont know how anyone cant cant like or root for Riddle. Hes the most genuine and honest man on the roster. Yes, hes unapologetically blunt but I love that. And hes such a great *censored*ing wrestler he can back up all that shit talk. I really hope he succeeds in WWE.

Even though he talks a lot, i dont know how anyone cant cant like or root for Riddle. Hes the most genuine and honest man on the roster. Yes, hes unapologetically blunt but I love that. And hes such a great *censored*ing wrestler he can back up all that shit talk. I really hope he succeeds in WWE.

p6Lxpg8.jpg

also, cool of them to let them do the double entendres they do. and it's not like it's accentuated really. like on on Worlds Collide when Dunne said: "he'll smoke the two of you", completely dead serious without much or any pause for laughter.

or with the joint manipulation before.

p6Lxpg8.jpg

Get your head out of the clouds mans. Smh

Archived