Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

I understand that they want Reigns vs Wyatt for Mania but I really hope they give the Rumble win to someone else. You can set up the Wyatt match using the Firefly Funhouse

Completely agree, Owens or Daniel could use a RR win imo. Also I agree with some of you guys about Ronda returning and winning the women's one.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with the NXT Horsewomen is that the Duke and Shafir are meh and are not nearly on the level of the others. For that reason, I'm not that interested in it.

Maybe they can become Women's Tag Team champions to kind of become something? But even then, I don't think I want them to be champs until they are better.

Who is probably going to win it: Roman Reigns.

Who should win it: Kevin Owens.

Not only that I see Roman gearing up towards The Fiend in that fashion, since he always is kinda around in lower high profile feuds during the whole year but then again at the top of everything Wrestlemania season, because you know, you totally didn't expect him to go after Lesnar always or whoever... and they are doing that teh same with Bray I think... but I can also see them wanting a Royal Rumble winner on Smackdown since all the FOX thing and shit.

The problem with the NXT Horsewomen is that the Duke and Shafir are meh and are not nearly on the level of the others. For that reason, I'm not that interested in it.

Maybe they can become Women's Tag Team champions to kind of become something? But even then, I don't think I want them to be champs until they are better.

I think Duke and Shafir have the potential to be good tag champs and be a decent talent, but they are still way too green. From what we have seen anyways.

But they have time, I think we first need to have full fledged heel, badass Rhonda. It would work pretty well I think and could easily be achievable since she is not around that much, took a year off, acts like she is above everyone yadda yadda yadda...

My Royal Rumble participant predications (assuming NXT is included):

Men's

AJ Styles

Aleister Black

Andrade

Drew McIntrye

Rowan

Kevin Owens

Randy Orton

Ricochet

Rey Mysterio

Seth Rollins

Braun Strowman

Elias

King Corbin

Mustafa Ali

Roman Reigns

Sheamus

Shinsuke Nakamura

The Miz

Kofi Kingston

John Morrison

Dominick Dijakovic

Finn Balor

Johnny Gargano

Keith Lee

Matt Riddle

Pete Dunne

Tommaso Ciampa

Velveteen Dream

WALTER

Tyler Bate

Women's

Billie Kay

Charlotte Flair

Kari Sane

Lana

Liv Morgan

Naomi

Natalya

Peyton Royce

Sarah Logan

Zelina Vega

Alexa Bliss

Carmella

Dana Brooke

Mandy Rose

Nikki Cross

Sasha Banks

Sonya Deville

Eve Torres

Melina

Ronda Rousey

Victoria

Bianca Belair

Candice LeRae

Dakota Kai

Io Shirai

Mia Yim

Shayna Baszler

Toni Storm

Taynara Conti

Piper Niven

Well right now they have Charlotte teaming with Becky and Sasha teaming with Bayley, wonder if this is where they pull the trigger on MMA Horsewomen v NXT Horsewomen?

Hope not, Bayley's heel turn would be completely wasted for a start.

Well right now they have Charlotte teaming with Becky and Sasha teaming with Bayley, wonder if this is where they pull the trigger on MMA Horsewomen v NXT Horsewomen?

Hope not, Bayley's heel turn would be completely wasted for a start.

So at what point exactly does her turning face again mean her heel turn is not wasted? It's bound to happen eventually, and its not wasted if they make a good story out of it. I doubt they will, but its possible.

It was a good move bringing Ronda in as a babyface, but she definitely should've turned heel a lot sooner than she did. What Shayna currently is, is what Ronda almost always should have been since she debuted.

I want Ronda to return, but then again I don't. I feel like if she does, the division will take a step back and I don't wanna see that.

Archived