Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for John Morrison. Dude returned only to be thrown out in a matter of seconds. Dude didnt deserve that but it is what it is.

Loved Brock's reactions to Keith Lee and Shelton Benjamin. Few laughs in that rumble.

Hopefully AJ is okay and doesnt miss too much time. Reports saying he separated his shoulder trying to sell Edge's spear. Wasnt suppose yo be eliminated that early but was done as a safety measure.

Loved the Rumble event as a whole. Both Rumble matches were incredible! Edge coming back completely made the show for me. He looked like he never left. His mannerisms and they did a good job keeping him safe. Happy Drew won! Roman didnt get booed as bad as people made it seem either. But shoutout to them for not going the Roman route. Theyve done a pretty solid job building him back up as a face.

Also *censored*ing MVP! They really did a great job with the Brock stuff and Drew winning. Love it.

I feel for John Morrison. Dude returned only to be thrown out in a matter of seconds. Dude didnt deserve that but it is what it is.

Yeah, that one bugged me. I dont see why someone like the Miz couldnt be in that spot. Matt Riddle lasting only 40-something seconds was a bad call as well.

It was. But I read that there was a supposed altercation with Brock backstage. Could have been BS though. But it also wouldn't surprise me if they both talked shit, and this was the result of it. Because it really seemed off.

Yeah, that one bugged me. I dont see why someone like the Miz couldnt be in that spot. Matt Riddle lasting only 40-something seconds was a bad call as well.

It was. But I read that there was a supposed altercation with Brock backstage. Could have been BS though. But it also wouldn't surprise me if they both talked shit, and this was the result of it. Because it really seemed off.

Awww poor Borks ego hurt cause a guy talked crap on twitter.

Brock tied Braun for most eliminations in a single Rumble

1) Elias

2) Erick Rowan

3) Robert Roode

4) John Morrison

5) Rey Mysterio

6) Big E

7) Kofi Kingston

8) Cesaro

9) Shelton Benjamin

10) Shinsuke Nakamura

11) MVP

12) Keith Lee

13) Braun Strowman

As entertaining as the Santina Marella spot was in the women's rumble...I was honestly hoping for Santino to appear somewhere like NWA as a legitimate performer again. The guy is a skilled martial artist and wrestler. It would have been a great angle for him to appear in NWA as an opponent for Aaron Stevens or something...

As entertaining as the Santina Marella spot was in the women's rumble...I was honestly hoping for Santino to appear somewhere like NWA as a legitimate performer again. The guy is a skilled martial artist and wrestler. It would have been a great angle for him to appear in NWA as an opponent for Aaron Stevens or something...

Me and friends drew numbers out of a hat, and I got Santina. I was not happy.

Archived