Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay another tick ? for Charlotte ?

It isnt Wrestlemania without Charlotte in a big match. Charlotte FLAIR = big match
Because it's Charlotte Flair she could easily get a big match without winning the Rumble.

But why not win the Rumble if its something monumental that shes yet to accomplish? The point of Charlotte is shes WWEs new GOAT after Trish and everything there is to accomplish, Charlotte is gonna accomplish sooner or later

ah so Charlotte chooses between Bayley or Becky.

Two freshest feuds for 2020.

I want Roman to win now and pick Lesnar. Oh rick, they aren't picking...

Now more than ever would be the time that The Rock coming out to congratulate Roman and getting Superman Punched would be the ultimate heel turn

Charlotte just needs the women's tag title, motb and the nxt uk title because why not.

People need to step up to her level. Not the other way around.
they are stepping uo though.

I love all those women so much, but theres Charlotte and Becky and Ronda over and then theres everyone else- type of over

Charlotte just needs the women's tag title, motb and the nxt uk title because why not.

People need to step up to her level. Not the other way around.
they are stepping uo though.
I love all those women so much, but theres Charlotte and Becky and Ronda over and then theres everyone else- type of over

it's not about that really. This was perfect for Shayna. There was no need for Charlotte to challenge Becky or Bayley this year.

Archived