Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will probably be Brock unless they bring Cain out early. See Cain coming in late 20s and brawling with Brock with someone like Drew (my pick) eliminating them setting up a triple threat between them with Drew winning at Mania. Feel like he'll be Champ from Mania to Mania barring injuries.

Brock is not working the full hour

Didnt really know where to put it but my girl bought us tickets to Mania last night. So excited. The surprise was kinda taken out last month when she asked if Id be happy for cheap seats for Christmas :lol: but I cant wait.

Gonna start booking an Airbnb soon.

WWE NXT UK Champion WALTER recently spoke with the UK Mirror and expressed interest in locking up with WWE Champion Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar is entering Sunday’s 30-Man Royal Rumble Match at #1. WALTER, who will be in town for Saturday’s WWE Worlds Collide event, has not been announced for the men’s Rumble Match, but said he would be willing to go in at #2 just to fight The Beast.

“I will go in second, I don’t care,” WALTER said.

The leader of Imperium also talked about why he respects Lesnar.

“I respect the guy because I think Brock Lesnar is the smartest professional wrestler on the planet right now,” WALTER said. “The number one, work the least amount of time for everybody else, do your own thing… perfect. I like how everybody else hates him for that because they’re just jealous that they are not as smart as him, right? So yeah, of course. I would love to wrestle Brock Lesnar.”

WALTER praised Lesnar some more and said Lesnar is one of his favorite wrestlers.

“He is one of my favourite wrestlers too,” WALTER revealed. “I think he is very skilled, very athletic. And yeah, that’s a good mind for wrestling. And yeah, obviously, I focus on definitely him being one of the matches I really want to do.”

Little bit of fantasy booking on my part:

Asuka beats Becky for the championship at the Royal Rumble, have it be through shenanigans with Kairi costing Becky or something.

Then, later in the night have Becky come out in the Royal Rumble, shades of last year. EXCEPT, this time, Ronda Rousey runs out and throws Becky out, costing her the Rumble.

Eventually have Shayna win the Rumble. So for Mania, its Becky vs Ronda in a match many thought we should see last year; and then have a face/tweener Shayna go against a heel Asuka for the championship at WrestleMania.

Hell; even make Becky vs Ronda be a #1 Contendership match to add some stakes.

There's only six spots left for surprises/NXT in the men's Rumble unless more people declare tonight ? weird knowing this many entrants before day of, lol

Miz

Morrison

Sheamus

Ali

Andrade

and then 1 surprise lol

There's only six spots left for surprises/NXT in the men's Rumble unless more people declare tonight ? weird knowing this many entrants before day of, lol

Miz

Morrison

Sheamus

Ali

Andrade

and then 1 surprise lol

I feel like theyll be in the tag title match over the Rumble.

New Day is in the rumble

I wanted the 24/7 champ to be in the Rumble and for the title to change hands a few times during the match, but then I found out Mojo Rawley was champ :fedup:

Archived