Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a idea on twitter of Asuka winning the title from Becky at the Rumble and then having a storyline of Asuka becoming super cocky, causing tension between her and Kairi, leading to them losing their tag titles to Charlotte/Becky and then the RAW Women's Championship match at Mania is Asuka vs. Kairi. Charlotte/Becky would defend their tag titles, obviously.

I kinda like it.

(Sasha would be winning the Rumble and facing Bayley in this scenario, I'd imagine, but maybe that story is too similar to the proposed Asuka/Kairi story above.)

I saw a idea on twitter of Asuka winning the title from Becky at the Rumble and then having a storyline of Asuka becoming super cocky, causing tension between her and Kairi, leading to them losing their tag titles to Charlotte/Becky and then the RAW Women's Championship match at Mania is Asuka vs. Kairi. Charlotte/Becky would defend their tag titles, obviously.

I kinda like it.

(Sasha would be winning the Rumble and facing Bayley in this scenario, I'd imagine, but maybe that story is too similar to the proposed Asuka/Kairi story above.)

That sounds awesome and would shocked me if Askua won.

I kinda like it.

And then have Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler challenge Charlotte & Becky at WM

I kinda like it.

And then have Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler challenge Charlotte & Becky at WM

That could be good!

Well right now they have Charlotte teaming with Becky and Sasha teaming with Bayley, wonder if this is where they pull the trigger on MMA Horsewomen v NXT Horsewomen?

Hope not, Bayley's heel turn would be completely wasted for a start.

So at what point exactly does her turning face again mean her heel turn is not wasted? It's bound to happen eventually, and its not wasted if they make a good story out of it. I doubt they will, but its possible.

It's too soon, she needs a long run as a heel first.

Well right now they have Charlotte teaming with Becky and Sasha teaming with Bayley, wonder if this is where they pull the trigger on MMA Horsewomen v NXT Horsewomen?

So at what point exactly does her turning face again mean her heel turn is not wasted? It's bound to happen eventually, and its not wasted if they make a good story out of it. I doubt they will, but its possible.

Why exactly does she need to?

Why exactly does she need to?

Personally I think you need to leave time between turns for them to work - otherwise you end up in the Big Show situation where a turn happens far too frequently to mean anything.

Daniel Bryan should win...and then they should burn that dogshit Fiend title and never speak of it again.

Did he ever even carry it to the ring as the Universal title? I mean, the blue strap was on Survivor Series. I feel like I saw that thing hanging around his neck, but i can't remember

That was after? oh...

Eh, yeah, he probably will then if that is going to be it's first TV usage. But then again, I feel like they only made that for some limited collection and that's it and that they won't use it now.

I still don't think it's that big of a deal since you only see Bray with the real title on tv anyway.

the new blue Universal title bugs me way more since I've only just accustomed to the red Universal title, and the blue one just looks like a toy to me.

Archived