WWE Supercard

PaperThinWalls

Thanks man, it worked. :D

QR code for New Day cardback near the end. Also, dang, I missed out on those Battlegrounds cards by getting the digital version!

Gonna go back and see their other Supercard vids and see if they've given out other QR codes in the past lol

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome @Fight Me.

Man will not be able to get a 2nd Otis card for Pro in the store since the War Event will end after the card refresh. Need that PVP Points reward so that I could buy him. Will just save the points for Season 7.

@Lunchbox I tried googling it in the past and some working QR codes are showing up.

Haven't gotten those Halloween cards all day minus the Taker ones. Is the event over and they're just leaving the rewards for another 2 days? I'm so close to getting a spooky WM36 card. ? Definitely getting an elemental with the skull cards. Doubt I can get another 100 of those cards in 2 days for the SS20 card but no complaints about an elemental lol

LET'S GO. :D WM36++ tier...thought this and my SS20 Otis would bump me higher than that but oh well lol 

XxGCVci.jpgOhSi3t3.jpgAlso got RR Angel Garza and Dolph Ziggler which I guess will barely make into my RTG deck lol

@Fight Me. The train up enhancement cards are used to level up the Cards in the game. No need to use it as enhancements for any cards. 

I got tired of the Game after grinding with the Undertaker Fusion Cards. After how many fusions I was able to get only one SS20 Undertaker card. Was not able to get another one for pro which sucks. Now I am taking a break and just waiting for Season 7 and saving up all my credits in MITB, PVP, Weekly challenges as they mentioned that they will combine all stores.

Update looks mad clean and my currency went up to 11K. ?

But why the *Censored* with Riddick Moss worth the most right now in the superstore? :lol: The best prize right now is definitely the pair they're offering at 13K. I'll be getting that soon then.

Saving all my money in Superstore for the next highest prize. Riddick Moss is not worth 30k for a pro. Hoping Next refresh will give a better card if not will wait for another refresh hahaha. I currently have 36k currency after the convert and 970+ Tickets. There is a free QR code in Supercard FB and get a Bio Mechanical Support Card.

2 hours ago, black_machismo said:

There is a free QR code in Supercard FB and get a Bio Mechanical Support Card.

Got it. But weirdly enough, it's weaker than a Gothic card. Wth?

So my 2 bio-mechanical cards bumped me all the way from WM36++ to Elemental++ and then shortly after to SS20. ??? Here are my freebies and my Thanksgiving fusion:

YO2UY6V.jpg My first male Elemental.

IihCadb.jpg MChWY95.jpg

Archived