WWE Supercard

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

It does look nice. Past 2 weeks ive barely done jack squat in it. Have just lost major interest in the game. Atleast my team understands my burn out. I just atleast get some done on TRD/TRTG and stay out of TBG. I just got tired of playing every single day grinding and grinding. But hey the summer cards are back to looking like actual cards and not all crazy shaped

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. I think the next step would be allowing us change the names of superstars and finishers ourselves. A primal pro Luke Harper would still have a spot in my deck as it is right now, it would be cool as hell if we could change his name to Mr. Brodie Lee. Though I'd imagine they wouldn't allow us for this very reason lol

• 2 weeks later...

This group with good cards added me randomly? Weird cause I'm still in Vanguard++ but I ain't mad. Did help best I could with the team event, and we got the WM36 Kofi. :D This is nice.

I really may be done with the game, for now probably. Might just exchange info with my team so I can leave and if I want to come back I can. Don't wanna hold them back, I mean I help in TRTG and TRD but I haven't done TBG, but i haven't joined it. Just tired

• 2 weeks later...

Well got kicked from my group, it was a good 2 weeks. Not my fault our cards in Team Battleground sucked. :( Also missed Team Ring Domination and didn't get the WM36 Murphy. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gonna get my first Elemental card this month. Why did the reward have to be Nia Jax? ??? Ah well, my top female card is a vanguard pro. So I really need it.

Also, just seen a new SS '20 Io Shirai card. They're still using renders from her first babyface run???

• 1 month later...

tRYXqZE.jpgJust my luck...I spend 400 points worth of those Halloween cards and just get a Rumble cards. When I could've spent 350 and guaranteed get a WM36 card. Why are they like this lol I just gotta hope he's as strong as a fusion or else Swerve may not even make my deck...

LldSsOO.jpgAlso...what do I do with this now? Get rid of it? Now sure but I wanna get rid of that exclamation point on that tab, it's annoying lol

i hate this kinds of event in Supercard, You save up as much tickets/cards for you to get a high tier card but when you spend it they always give you the lowest tier possible.

To get rid of the exclamation point click on the 50/50 matches to level up the equipment card. Then do the same once you reach 100 matches.

Archived