PaperThinWalls

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

vjbLKZQ.jpg

0FaT3qs.jpg

kKgtgAb.jpg

These turn into super strong cards eventually, right? I already got 2 of Grimes and 2 of Asuka. And Bulldog will be my first RR card (that isn't a support). So ima need them to hurry up. ???

11 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

So I got real Asuka and Cameron Grimes cards after getting 3 each of those egg cards. So are the eggs useless now or hold onto them? Lol

Oh fully useless, just use them to train or Fusion Chamber. But pro them if you have duplicates for Stars

• 4 weeks later...

Deck update:

Ndg6J6Q.jpg

xfhZksC.jpg

Wasn't that long ago that my Vanguard Seth and Batista cards were my strongest male cards. And my SS19 Becky cards were my strongest female cards. Crazy. :D

1 hour ago, TrisetMaster908 said:
  Hide contents

RegularTCwvurn.jpg Event1GHuel7.jpg

LMSCUHx0q7.jpg

Clash of Champions 

Zg8ZTfw.jpg

Support 

RbKipCK.jpg

Like I said, Sweet!

Much appreciated Triset!

those do look pretty dope. That COC ones is probably my favorite, followed by the first one with skyline in it

Tried playing this new COC mode, and omg it’s the worst. Even worse than PCC (which I never thought possible). Oh well, a weekend off for me.

Patiently waiting for the new tier to come out, and saving all my LP/Tix/MITB Contracts for it.

Question, how do you use these newer equipment cards? Only know how to use the older ones on the few SS19 cards I have left. Reached limit and don't want to just delete these and have em go to waste.

yJONKGi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived