WWE Supercard

PaperThinWalls

Ok I have Morrison, now dropped my deck to Cataclysm++ so I can get the Vampire Drew for the image. So glad I kept weak cards so I'm able to do this. Playing WAR someone actually had a RR Drew Pro with the image, which I wanted to see on it to see if it's worth it, and it is, looks awesome on the RR card. And I'm close to completing the Valentines Quest, just need like 2 more 2019 Valentines cards and finish the 100 matchs with 2020/2019 Valentines cards. Have 2 male 2020, 2 male 2019 and 1 female 2019 so that can get it down quicker. And I can get the "Train Up" cards too with the quest

Edit got that Drew, totally worth it, that image stays permanently on his RR card. Now I need a Bray Wyatt and Johnny Gargano because I also have their Vampire images

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I was at least gonna get one 2020 Valentines Day card, but nope cause I barely got any fusion ingredients till Sunday no lie. Not spending money or in game credits either. I'll continue to save

I've pulled a ton of bows, and with this RD I've pulled enough Arrows for another 2 Fusions. I havent done an Arrow Fusion in a few days because I was getting 5 2019 cards for the Quest, now I can do the 2020 ones. I'm just glad they shortened the timer from 2 days to 1 day. Should have been that way from the start

A little :hqhq: only cause I need to change up a few of my womens chamber cards. Almost got it the way I want it

Thought I was at least gonna get one 2020 Valentines Day card, but nope cause I barely got any fusion ingredients till Sunday no lie. Not spending money or in game credits either. I'll continue to save

Well I got lucky somehow without spending anything, I'll be able to start a fusion in like an hour or two

• 4 weeks later...

I didnt really have to grind for that quest. Atleast I got 2 RR Pros from it, just need atleast 1 RR Female Pro. I need 1 before WM 36 tier drops so I definitely will be in it immediately. I have like only 2 RR females. Do have a few VG Female Pros, just finally got my 2 Billie Kay VG Valentines level 100 and Pro'd. 

Is it me or is PVP gotten harder? What I mean by that is not who you play but the league. Last few weeks I've been the bottom of the league barely staying in Platinum. Like it's not giving us as many points as it use to

Lol the mods on the SuperCard forums on the 2K are Snowflakes. For some dumb reason the mod doesn't want the undercards to be revealed. And other people called him out, and all I said(being a smartass wanting them to do something to me) was Yeah, Crazy they do that. All I said and bang Infraction. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Get this primal Montez Ford in MITB so I can pro him and make him my strongest card? Or hold off and see if I can get a Royal Rumble card by the end of the month? ???

Ok used all my tickets on 25 Ticket Packs and got 1 36 Card(Priest) 6 RR cards, and 2 of those are Level 1 Fortify. Atleast I got a 36 card from it. And my freebie was 36 Ripley. Not complaining at all for a female card. I got atleast 10 packs open and only 1 was 36 :lol: maybe I'll save them up again for the next tier in June 

Archived