WWE Supercard

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Thread SuperCard

Also got a Primal Ohno from Giants Reward Pack. Which is a Pro. My 3rd Primal Pro

Got a Cesaro from a 10 Ticket PACK, which is a pro

And MY TEAM IS NOW VANGUARD

WOW Got a Primal Andrade from 10 Ticket Pack. That is 3 Primal Pros from Ticket Packs in a row

Bought a Platinum Pack and got a Primal Nakamura and Asuka, both Pros! Sad my Nightmare Cards are pointless except for my female ones

• 2 weeks later...

So a few weeks ago, in the LP store it had 1500 LP points you can buy with 1000 credits. See I DIDNT SEE the credits at the time so I thought I was buying 1500 LP points by spending 1000 LP points. Boy was I wrong. I lost 5000 credits and I wrote to them....well the unexpected happened. They actually re funded me my credits. Omg that's awesome. It was my one time refund and glad I got it back. I felt so dumb after I realized it was credits and not LP points

Also I'm in VG++ tier now. And I have to get the Royale Rumble Drew card from Giants

Also we lost our first TBG 13 wins in a row with no defeats, we got screwed over, the other team had better cards than us

With RR tier my team had a guaranteed VG for winning TBG. I got VG Rock, which made a Pro. THUS putting my RD deck in RR. I got Finn in an hour since they F'd up and made it Double picks. Working on RR Zayn. And then I'll be able to get the event card. AND heroic RR is Drew which is a Pro for me for getting him in Giants last week. Also got a RR Riott from Platinum Pack

I've got 3 VG Pros to work on. King Corbin, which both are level 100 I just need 1 to have max matches. Goldberg none are maxed level or matches, and same goes for Karl Anderson. That's gonna take awhile. Also have 4 RR cards that isnt maxed level either. I found a way to put them into Wild and face VERY weak cards.

RR+ tier and MY TEAM GOT INTO RR TIER THIS WEEK. We do have a few that have weak top cards but they are like family and are loyal so it dont bother me.

If any of yall are atleast Vanguard tier and are loyal and active I definitely can make it happen if yall want to join ?

Season 6 got way to grindy and its kinda of killing the game for me.

I do agree there. Its way too hard to get to level 100. The matches are fine, but level 100 sucks to get too. I've had to get rid of some good cards to just max it. Wish they'd fix this and it would be alot more fun

WOW my luck yesterday, first I pulled a RR Mick Foley, which makes a Pro from RD! AND then I pulled a RR Drew McIntyre, which makes a Level 1 Fortify for my Drew Pro. I'm trying to get the even card, go to Heroic, then drop my deck to WM35 so I can get the Vampire Drew card for the image to put on my Drew Pro

Edit, whoops I already talked about the 35 Drew card :lol: oh well

Archived