Question for CAW makers..

Rekka_No_Ryo

either cut it in the middle and use both parts so they connect or use the R3 button and see then how far you can go with it without having it fading in some parts. :)

Alternatively and if it's not bugged, you can use a armgear, giving it a skin color and place the tattoo above it.

It won't look as good as it would on the skin though so it should be rather the last option to go with if at all. :)

I was told about the middle part and hmmmm which part would you cut it at ?

If you need help with any images just sent it to me in a pm and I will cut it or modify it for you.

I'm helping other creators through pm for years now too. :)

You don't have to worry about your images either since I'm mainly creating my own or rather cutting and cleaning images from pictures for others then using someone elses. :D

Except if they are face textures or images people I'm working with are creating for me that I credit for their work.

You can find all their names on my creation topic every year though and that's even after some of them didn't created anything for me or helped me for years anymore cause in my opinion credit should always been given where it's due and I appreciate anything others are doing or have done for me. :)

If you want to do it yourself then check which part exactly should be going on the lower arm part, mark a point and cut it clean there so that you can connect it in game without looking off.

I have no problems with sharing it, as I got it from a different Video game. I am wondering if it should be larger than that 500 one when I upload it like 1000 x 1000 since it's a sleeve and suppose to wrap around I think.

You will have to reduce it down to 512x512 when importing it anyway and if you use the R3 button Option to preventing it from Fading on the sides it can actually also be imported as a 256x256 for each piece afterwards. :)

Archived